i found a ghost at stanly hotel(ghost topic)

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Nov 11, 17:51:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

2012 Nov 11, 17:51:20 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 12, 23:01:24 by hyper drive [HD]
i got a ghost. i went to stanly hotel in the employee tunnels and while the guide was talking i wandered of to a part that went back pretty far. so i took many pictures and what i found looked odd so i tried to debunk it by turning flash on and other stuff with my camera. then i use my sisters really nice one and its still didnt come. them i used a friends ipod and still it did not work i but an enlarged image at the bottom

Chishio Kunrin

Where, exactly? o.O
If it's that white-ish circle near the bottom, that's probably dust that got on the lens.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

Yeah, you often find dust in old areas like that, that get on the camera or light reflects the dust in the air. On a side note that dust looks like Slenderman's head.  :I

hyper drive [HD]

mope its not because down in that area there are many orbs captured in that area and i went up to the tour guide and he said that is a definite orb. just saying

Rissian

2012 Nov 11, 18:53:39 #4 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 11, 18:56:00 by Trege
Err, well the orbs were actually debunked scientifically as just particles of dust reflecting light in the lens of the camera by people who researched it, not to mention cameras can add glow effects to things some of my nature photography shows that as I didn't see any glows at all when I took those pictures.

I have a picture around here somewhere that can show it.

I took this picture in winter when the trees were frozen from the ice storm. That was in broad daylight but the camera's shot was affected by the lighting of the area I'm not even sure why it happened.

So lighting can affect a camera a lot and cause weird effects.  o_o

Chishio Kunrin

Now that I look at it again, it doesn't seem sharp, defined, and bright enough to be dust. It could be an orb.

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 11, 18:53:39
Err, well the orbs were actually debunked scientifically as just particles of dust reflecting light in the lens of the camera by people who researched it, not to mention cameras can add glow effects to things some of my nature photography shows that as I didn't see any glows at all when I took those pictures.

I have a picture around here somewhere that can show it.
Spoiler: show

I took this picture in winter when the trees were frozen from the ice storm. That was in broad daylight but the cameras shot was affected by the lighting of the area I'm not even sure why it happened.

So lighting can affect a camera a lot and cause weird effects. o_o

That photo is beautiful! O: I love winter nature photos.

Rissian

I'm hoping it snows this year as I wanted to take some, although when I first got that picture I had no idea the camera would have odd effects while taking a picture of a frozen tree in my yard.  X3

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 11, 19:00:24
I'm hoping it snows this year as I wanted to take some, although when I first got that picture I had no idea the camera would have odd effects while taking a picture of a frozen tree in my yard.  X3

It's so haunting and mystic. :3

Book Smarts

A professor I know; snapped a picture at a famous cemetery and caught a ghost monk floating near one of the tombstones

hyper drive [HD]

Book Smarts

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Nov 11, 20:35:09
ehh its a ghost in my eyes

It could be a ghost, always expect the unexpected

Lord of Madness

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Nov 11, 20:35:09
ehh its a ghost in my eyes

from my deduction it seems to be a dust particle.

o3o

lurk852

"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

I literally laughed out loud, Lurk. lol

hyper drive [HD]

Chishio Kunrin

Alright, alright, let's stop now.

And to be honest, I also tend to believe in ghosts and supernatural things. It's hard not to believe when you've run into the unexplainable before.

hyper drive [HD]

Go Up