Fluttershy's Showcase of Characters

Started by Fluttershy Cloud, 2018 Aug 08, 11:19:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fluttershy Cloud

With the new update coming and all lvl50 characters bound to be kicked back to lvl23, I have thought to make a showcase of all my lvl50 characters, as a memorial of my hard work and also as a way to introduce myself. I have 6 accounts, 34 ponies (2 extra spaces for future purposes) and 30 of them are lvl50. As I can't log in them all at the same time, I have make sets for the characters. Sorry that I opted to have the GUI on because I would like to keep the "Level: 50" display.  X3

The Mane 6 Set
From left to right: Flutters Shy, Miss Rarity, Pink Pony, Princess Twilight, Silly Applejack, Dainbow Rash. Due to copyright reasons, I couldn't put in the original name so I have to use alternatives. I usually play Flutters Shy the most because she's my favorite mane 6.

The Pink Pony Set
Inspired by Pink Horse, these Pink Ponies are mischievous and usually appears together. Their hobbies include dancing, making candy rain and booping other ponies (Trust me, getting booped by 6 Pink Ponies at once is a once of a lifetime experience). These Pink Ponies are not created using the mirror pool, they have passed the point that they can duplicate by themselves. The pink-dressed Pinkie is the unofficial leader among them.

The Triple Pinkamena Set
With the Pink Ponies, comes the Pinkamenas. They consist of earth, unicorn and pegasus. Don't make them angry.

Marble Pie
Just the only one of the other Pie sisters I created, I would like to created the other sisters but I don't have enough character space, so I choose Marble.

The Princesses Set
From the left to right: Flurry Heart, Princess Cadance, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Twilight. Too bad Shining Armor isn't in this set, he's not an alicorn.

The Fluttershy Family
From the left to right: Flutterbat, Little Flutters, Flutters Shy. Flutterbat is my first ever character created and one of the only two ponies that obtained the batpony costume. Little Flutters is the daughter for Flutters Shy and a bank pony to carry all the extra stuffs.

Misty Mint
The only "OC" I created. I am too lazy and don't have any creativity so I don't have a backstory for her nor I wanted to roleplay. She's the only other pony to have the batpony costume for me so far.

The NPC Set
From left to right: Capt Clean Whistle (Captain Clean Whistle), the Ponydale guard who keeps demanding for your rubies; Flannie (Flan), the sweet pony who works at the Paso Fino café in Cantermore, she likes to ride bikes and have ice cream; Astrial Charm (Astral Charm), a biological engineer who uses magic to make giant carrots and experiments bees with violin music
Top: Mercury, the timid pony who works at the Ponydale Hospital, she recently found out a non-changeling creature who claimed to be cosplaying as her.

The NPC Guards Set
From left to right: Cloudopolis Guard, Ponydale Guard, Cantermore Guard, Heartlands Guard. Despite the developers coded them to patrol in a specific area, these guards tend to break the game and run around Equestria. They are sometimes tasked to guard the Princesses when they are chilling in the Sugarcane Corner.

Well, that sums up all the 30 lvl50 ponies that I have. It took me more than 5 months to level them all. However, I don't think I have the same enthusiasm to level them again from lvl23 in the next update because the xp required is 15 times more than now. Anyways, thank you for taking your time reading this, hopefully you will meet one of my ponies in the game.  <3
"Everypony's contribution is important, no matter how small. If you just keep your head high, do your best, and believe in yourself, anything can happen!"
- Fluttershy

Diannaria

I'd never have the patience to level up so many ponies. Your OC Misty Mint may be your only OC but I think it looks really good. I also really like the idea of the triple Pinkamena set.  ^-^

Also... that means your Princesses Luna and Celestia and the guards won't be able to wear their Moonlight and Sunlight armors anymore since ponies have to be level 50 to wear them, right?  :s
Playing as Swirling Mind (unicorn: https://imgflip.com/i/2eazqn), Raspberry Bubbles (earth pony: https://imgflip.com/i/2eazxv) and Silent Swirl (pegasus: https://imgflip.com/i/2eb00i).

CMC Scootaloo

2018 Aug 09, 11:48:55 #2 Last Edit: 2018 Aug 09, 11:50:42 by CMC Scootaloo
Wow, that's an impressive collection of ponies! O: I didn't know all of these ponies are created by you! 39 ponies in total, wow, that is serious dedication!

And, by the way, you don't have to be worried about not leveling up to 50 again. Once the update rolls in, the currently available areas of the game are only meant to get your pony to Level 20 anyway. All areas above that level cap have yet to be added to the game.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Fluttershy Cloud

Quote from: Diannaria on 2018 Aug 09, 10:13:33Also... that means your Princesses Luna and Celestia and the guards won't be able to wear their Moonlight and Sunlight armors anymore since ponies have to be level 50 to wear them, right?  :s
I'm not sure, from what I've heard, the level requirements for sun and moon armor will be lowered (as well as gold armor). It can be wearable when you are lvl30, but I cannot confirm that until the update comes.

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2018 Aug 09, 11:48:5539 ponies in total
Hehe, just 30, not 39. But yeah, currently there are no ways to get more xp so I am going to do it the hard way via dragons. I will only choose 1 or 2 ponies to level, probably Flutters or Celestia.
"Everypony's contribution is important, no matter how small. If you just keep your head high, do your best, and believe in yourself, anything can happen!"
- Fluttershy

chrome thunder

Quote from: Diannaria on 2018 Aug 09, 10:13:33I'd never have the patience to level up so many ponies. Your OC Misty Mint may be your only OC but I think it looks really good. I also really like the idea of the triple Pinkamena set.  ^-^

Also... that means your Princesses Luna and Celestia and the guards won't be able to wear their Moonlight and Sunlight armors anymore since ponies have to be level 50 to wear them, right?  :s

If the armor is equipped at the time of the update, you'll still be able to wear it. You just can't take it off because if you do you won't be able to re-equip it.

Holiday Cheer

Flutters, I want you to know that you are one of the reasons LoE is such an amazing place.  I love seeing these ponies during events, at parties in SCC, and just around when I am doing random things or hangouts.  It's fun to be able to see a character you recognize and to interact with them.  You've really brought something special to LoE with all your hard work and dedication to this.

Also, having gotten to know you a little, I can say that you're an amazing person and it is great to have somepony like you in our community!  >.<

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

CMC Scootaloo

You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Fluttershy Cloud

Quote from: Holiday Cheer on 2018 Aug 09, 22:08:22Flutters, I want you to know that you are one of the reasons LoE is such an amazing place.  I love seeing these ponies during events, at parties in SCC, and just around when I am doing random things or hangouts.  It's fun to be able to see a character you recognize and to interact with them.  You've really brought something special to LoE with all your hard work and dedication to this.

Also, having gotten to know you a little, I can say that you're an amazing person and it is great to have somepony like you in our community!  >.<

Aww, thanks for the kind words, Holi. But I'm the type of player who really like to attend your events and being a spectator. Meanwhile, YOU are the one who organize, interact and influence most of us here, you are the true face of LoE.

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2018 Aug 09, 22:16:15o.O

The pictures show 39 ponies.
That's because there are some characters that I reuse, like Pink Pony in Mane 6, Pink Pony and Marble Pie set. Twilight in Mane 6 and Princesses, Flutters in Mane 6 and Fluttershy Family.
- Fluttershy

Go Up