Your Stupid Habits

Started by Midnight Breeze, 2013 Feb 23, 20:36:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Mar 02, 04:04:50
I won't eat apples whole. I have to cut them up with a knife and eat them in slices.

I also refuse to chew gum. The thought of chewing on what is essentially a wad of my own spit just isn't appealing.

Plus, they put plastic in gum, I think.
Still, I'll chew gum. Besides, gum can actually be helpful in taking plaque off your teeth. But in hindsight, that does actually make the gum more gross, doesn't it?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Thinking about past things and purposely bringing my mood down.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lord of Madness

When I think I tend to pace around the room and make everyone nervous as if im plotting something...

ArtVeigar

I never step on the lowest stair of a staircase. For some reason I don't even remember I started doing this when I was young and do it until today.

I also chew almost everything I touch, from pens to plastic to cellphones.

And I like to annoy people. A lot. Not to the point of anger, but just annoyance.

If I'm not at the computer I walk around the house doing nothing.

When I'm alone at home, I like to dance, jump and sing out loud when I'm walking.

And probably some more things I'll post here when I remember :P

Weremetalwolf

When I'm at school, I tend to wander with my thoughts and when I do I remain perfectly motionless, staring into space. But when I go back to me, sometimes I find myself having my friends who are staring at me, smiling.
Or if I am in the company of people who do not know me well, they look at me scared, because when I go into this sort of trance I tend to have an angry expression.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Mar 03, 10:39:25
When I think I tend to pace around the room and make everyone nervous as if im plotting something...

I pace, too. But my parents just go "You're thinking about something." And I'm like " o.O .. X3"

When I'm not entirely sure if something is plastic or metal, I'll bite it and touch it with the tip of my tongue. That's probably a gross thing to do, but it satisfies my curiosity. It's easier to tell between plastic and metal if you bite it and taste it.

Detective Woona

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Mar 03, 12:27:36
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Mar 03, 10:39:25

I pace, too. But my parents just go "You're thinking about something." And I'm like " o.O .. X3"

When I'm not entirely sure if something is plastic or metal, I'll bite it and touch it with the tip of my tongue. That's probably a gross thing to do, but it satisfies my curiosity. It's easier to tell between plastic and metal if you bite it and taste it.

lol Whatever works, I suppose.
I pace constantly. I used to go for walks at night, but stopped to avoid freaking out the neighborhood.
Now I pace like crazy in my room. In my old house I actually had a path worn into my rug from it.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

Pipkin

I will never sit in teamspeak by myself.  IDK why, but I will stalk my clans teamspeak constantly, either through the website's tsviewer plugin, or HLSW, until someone joins, before joining myself.  I will leave if the person I was talking to leaves and i'm by myself again...i guess I don't like being left alone  ovO

I also almost never play my game alone, i'm almost always playing with a clanmate, unless i'm recording myself play.

Stardust Dragon

I have a tendency to mess around with a pen or pencil if I'm sitting for too long: I get restless real easy.

Also, I eat my M&M's in a specific color order.  My mom used to laugh every time she caught me doing it.  X3

ComputerDeathglare

I think I'm a cat. I must chew everything, even my own hand if nothing else, and shiny things are MINE!  >:O
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Johannes

I wave my arms like I was talking when I write posts.

Dark Hooves

i cant stand still unless i have something to occupy my mind and hands
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

The Wandering Magus

I occasionally have a facial twitch that won't go away.  And my leg shakes when I'm sitting, sometimes.  Oh, and I occasionally stutter when reading out loud...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

I must always be thinking about something or engaged in something. If something isn't engaging enough to my brain, I end up losing focus or multitasking. That... may actually be an effect of my ADD, though. Like, sometimes I'll get bored with something, so I'll multitask and have two things going on at once, so I don't get bored with either thing because my attention is shifting between both.

The Wandering Magus

sometimes when I read I stare at a single word for a while, for no particular reason.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

ComputerDeathglare

I censor my thoughts incase anyone is listening in. :l
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Bravo 658

I used to twitch my head after completing a sentence, mentally drawing the period at the end. ovO

The Wandering Magus

sometimes I have to twitch my hand in circles when holding a mouse.  I don't know why.

ArtVeigar

I also shake my legs when sitting.

And my hands must be doing something at almost all the time, so I constantly pick random things at my reach and start toying with it, or when I have a pen and paper I start drawing simple geometric forms.

Bravo 658

I keep daydreaming about new vehicles I wish were in Halo... and new first-pony viewpoints in them.

Go Up