Do you remember your very first video game?

Started by Lary, 2012 Jun 24, 07:43:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lurk852

Some kind of incredibly simple Halloween-themed game for very small children. I was around 4 at the time.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

Hmmm. I think my first video game was Spyro the Dragon. Then again, I also played Final Fantasy 7. And I had the computer game Catz.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Flamestriker

The first video game I played was Super Smash bros. melee. I was 6 at that time.
[move][/move]

Hirosashii

Zaner-Boy

Oh, I can't remember... I think it was a Gamecube game...

Wandering Star

Heretic. I played it in my cousin's basement.

PrincessParfait

My first game was some ol' horror game where you had to escape some ol' creep with a pair of bloody scissors on the PS1. They were my older cousin's. Why they would give that to a little girl, I do not know...

lurk852

Quote from: PrincessParfait on 2012 Jun 24, 20:03:13
My first game was some ol' horror game where you had to escape some ol' creep with a pair of bloody scissors on the PS1. They were my older cousin's. Why they would give that to a little girl, I do not know...

Clock Tower, right? You had some sadistic relatives...
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

PrincessParfait

2012 Jun 24, 20:07:23 #28 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 24, 20:09:23 by PrincessParfait
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jun 24, 20:05:13
Quote from: PrincessParfait on 2012 Jun 24, 20:03:13

Clock Tower, right? You had some sadistic relatives...

That's the one!
All the games I got from him were more for adults.
It wasn't until a while later that I got to pick my own game  x3

Sea Foam

Super Mario World or Mega Man X; both for the SNES.

I'm leaning more toward Mario, but I was about 2, so I really don't know.
     It's weird how my SNES has become like a sibling to me. I've spent so much time with it and I still play it a lot today.

Graphics were never more appealing the eye than they were on the SNES, in my opinion. I miss the days when games looked and played like they did back then. Games today, very rarely do I get the same feel from them. Okami was the last game I played that I really enjoyed, and it sad to see it not sell well at all.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Parasprite

Duke Nukem 3D and Command and Conquer: Red Alert. I was 4 when I played those games...

Vick McBread

Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Lusterless Nova

My very first game was Streetfighter II on the SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
Back then i was terrible at that game. Well i was only 8 or 9. And today... I still can't play it very well but at least better then before (i'm not a beat em up fan)

Go Up