Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Aug 19, 13:17:35
"Its where we have Tirek and all the other evil creatures locked up." the tiny pony answered confidently.

Post Merge

(( O-oh... i think we just came across a inconsistency X3, oops ))

Twilight shook her head. "While it is true that there is a prison known as Tartarus where some of the most evil beings in our world are locked up, I'm not refering to that Tartarus. Gather your weapons, and I'll show you what I mean. I'll be waiting for you just inside the entrance hall." Twilight then dissapeared in a flash of purple light.

Dusk quickly ran to his room, retrieving his Elucidator sword, before meeting Twilight in the entrance hall.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

2015 Aug 19, 15:02:29 #921 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 25, 01:02:17 by Grizzly
Blue stretched and yawned before hopping down the chair and fastening the strap holding her Envoker after which she put on the quiver and bow. She walked to the door while silently grumbling her protests, looking and sounding like a grumpy/cranky filly. "Later later later, go do this, go wait here oh wait go somewhere else. You could just say us to wait at the entrance hall in the first place, ug, typical typical senpai..." and so on, yawning again as she opened the door, shook her head and slowly headed out.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

LostSanity

Mage was so shocked at the Princesses appearance that he just stood there speechless, unable to ask any questions before she just disappeared.

He audibly sighed then shrugged.

He didn't really need to prepare anything, he could just use his 'summoning sword skill' that his cutie mark meant. He really didn't have any 'medicine' or anything like that either. He could only hope that somepony else had that covered.

He had no idea where to even go though, so, he waited for the other ponies to get ready and once they left, he would just simply follow them.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Naura

Sabrina teleported away the school material she had forgotten to leave in her room, then she teleported back a saber sword together with her dark blue west. After putting on her west she followed the other ponies out of the room after making a little frown towards Blueblood.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2015 Aug 20, 03:26:41
*Marble Secretly follows twilight into the hall*

I'm afraid this isn't a jump in RP. You need to sign-up, either by going to the OOC thread, or PMing me. Please don't just jump in with no introduction to your character.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

Blue walked downstairs to the entrance hall to meet with Dusk, Twilight and all the other ponies gathered there. She was yawning all the way. Once there she sat down and waited for whatever was to happen.

LostSanity

((Not sure if anyone here was waiting for me, but I'm back now so I'll be able to RP post on here again. Just letting everyone know that I'm back.))

Naura

((I didn't know you were gone, but great to see you are back, right now I suppose we are just waiting for the others to follow Twilight))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

HunterOfTheDark

((Sorry everyone for the delay, its been busy here.))

Twilight looked over the group before her, noting that all but J were present. "Where's J got to now?" she muttered under her breath. She sighed before addressing the group. "Alright, now that we're mostly here, allow me to explain what Tartarus is. Tartarus is large tower that appears during the Dark Hour. We consider it to be a Shadow nest because of all the Shadows that have been spawned by it. Aside from that, we honestly have no idea what it is. Any questions?"

FlameandIce

J had taken a look around the mall looking for that shadow they had seen the previous night. After awhile he sighs and makes his way towards the school where tartarus now stood. He soon saw the group walk as he caught up to them Hey sorry I went back to the mall to check on something. He says as he walks with them
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

LostSanity

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2015 Sep 05, 07:38:35
((Sorry everyone for the delay, its been busy here.))

Twilight looked over the group before her, noting that all but J were present. "Where's J got to now?" she muttered under her breath. She sighed before addressing the group. "Alright, now that we're mostly here, allow me to explain what Tartarus is. Tartarus is large tower that appears during the Dark Hour. We consider it to be a Shadow nest because of all the Shadows that have been spawned by it. Aside from that, we honestly have no idea what it is. Any questions?"

Finally Mage had a chance to speak.

"Any idea how big it is or how many floors it has?" asked Mage

((280+ IIRC but it can be answered for anyone on here that didn't play any form of Persona 3))

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2015 Sep 05, 22:22:00
J had taken a look around the mall looking for that shadow they had seen the previous night. After awhile he sighs and makes his way towards the school where tartarus now stood. He soon saw the group walk as he caught up to them Hey sorry I went back to the mall to check on something. He says as he walks with them

"No problem. Now that we're here though, its time to head to where Tartarus will appear."

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Sep 05, 22:57:26
Finally Mage had a chance to speak.

"Any idea how big it is or how many floors it has?" asked Mage

((280+ IIRC but it can be answered for anyone on here that didn't play any form of Persona 3))

"Honestly Mage, I hate to say this, but we really don't know anything about Tartarus. The only thing we do know is that it warps space, making it bigger on the inside. For all we know, there could be an infinite number of floors."

Grizzly

"Wow, cool. A big scary tower that appears in a hidden hour..." Blue yawned cutely and shook her head right after her little poetry entry. "So what, we're gonna storm in Envokers blazing? I'm not so sure that poking a "nest" of these things is such a good idea. You know what happens when you poke a hornets nest, right?" She questioned semi sarcastically.

LostSanity

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2015 Sep 06, 00:19:52
"Honestly Mage, I hate to say this, but we really don't know anything about Tartarus. The only thing we do know is that it warps space, making it bigger on the inside. For all we know, there could be an infinite number of floors."

"So we're pretty much going into this unknown tower with an unknown number of floors blind? That's... so reassuring..." remarked Mage, obviously being sarcastic.

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Sep 06, 15:04:16
"Wow, cool. A big scary tower that appears in a hidden hour..." Blue yawned cutely and shook her head right after her little poetry entry. "So what, we're gonna storm in Envokers blazing? I'm not so sure that poking a "nest" of these things is such a good idea. You know what happens when you poke a hornets nest, right?" She questioned semi sarcastically.

This pony had a point as well. Mage waited to see how the Princess would respond to this.

HunterOfTheDark

Twilight giggled. "We're going to Tartarus for two reasons. One, training. You all need a lot of training at this point. Two, we've been meaning to send an expedition into Tartarus for a while now. We need to know more about the Dark Hour before we have a chance of eradicating it."

LostSanity

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2015 Sep 06, 18:15:17
Twilight giggled. "We're going to Tartarus for two reasons. One, training. You all need a lot of training at this point. Two, we've been meaning to send an expedition into Tartarus for a while now. We need to know more about the Dark Hour before we have a chance of eradicating it."

This... didn't make Mage feel any better. But arguing with the Princess... probably wasn't the best thing for one's health.

At this point... all he could do was sigh and hope he didn't end up dead.

He said nothing more and simply waited for them to head out for this "Tartarus."

Grizzly

"Senpai, are you sure we're not messing with something that was always there but we just haven't noticed until now?" The little blue filly questioned with honest concerns.

Naura

Sabrina just looked from pony to pony as the others were talking, taking notes in the way they were acting, deciding on who she would want to stay close to.
She, from time to time, looked around herself, as if making sure no other creature had followed them.

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Sep 07, 00:09:57
"Senpai, are you sure we're not messing with something that was always there but we just haven't noticed until now?" The little blue filly questioned with honest concerns.

Twilight's face darkened. "In all of my life, there has never been a phenomenon like the Dark Hour. I was there to record the first occurrence 5 years ago. So no, this isn't something that has always been. Now, enough of this, we need to go. follow me."

With that, Twilight turned and strode out the door.

Go Up