Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Jul 06, 11:57:36
"Mhmm" Sabrina replies and lifts the sword from before with a levitaion spell and swings it against the monsters.
((Naura?))

Oops, sorry, I derped :P
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Omega_Khaos

Aurora seams to have already engaged the creatures.

Aurora pulled out Rotara's staff and calls out, "[glow=navy,2,300]Summon gate! Come forth Rotara, Apprentice of Fate.[/glow]"
As the summon Matrix opens Rotara seams to have been called out of Aurora. Rotara looks a little confused, but it seams she trusts Aurora. Aurora then removes the Alexander card from her hand and says, "Summoning Union! Merge Rotara and Alexander."
rotara gains what looks to be armor of a fortress guardian mage. Rotara then realizes that Aurora was boosting her def stats. Rotara says, "[glow=purple,2,300]Nice one. You boosted my defense because Alexander's offense is useless on the night of the full moon. But I think you might want to try a Summoning Merge using the wheel of fate and both wild cards.[/glow]" Aurora says, "[glow=Navy,2,300]Next time. We needed the Def boost first. Then I merge summon. You mean the legendary blank slate with the Wild cards Right?[/glow]" Aurora seams to have spent her actions for the time being.

Rotara gains DEF and MDEF up stat boosts for the duration of the merge. Alexander's HP acts like a HP shield for Rotara. When The shield fails her defense boosts also expire.

Alexander HP current 50/50
Rotara HP current 10/10 Status Def and Mdef Boosted. Rotara not currently merged with Aurora. Rotara can't attack.

HunterOfTheDark

2014 Jul 07, 02:47:54 #423 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 07, 05:15:36 by HunterOfTheDark
((OK, time for the combat tutorial. Remember, once we are in battle, we can't move on until the battle is done. For this battle, since it is the first one, we will not be using HP/SP (health points and spirit points) what will happen in the first post of a battle, is I will post the characters that are fighting, the enemies they're facing, the moves they can use, and their HP and SP. If my character, Dusk, is fighting as well, the first post for a battle will also have his first move as well. Now, lets see if this made sense. If you have questions, please PM them to me, or post them in the OOC thread.))

Activating Combat Mode!

Combatants:
Dusk Storm
> Persona:
   > Black Frost
> Skills:
   > Mudo
   > Agilao
   > Bufula

Blobking
> Persona:
   > Orpheus
> Skills:
   > Bash

Midnight Aurora
> Persona:
   > Fortuna
> Skills:
   > Garu
   > Bufu
   > Dodge Wind

Sabrina
> Persona:
   > Nekomata
> Skills:
   > Agi
   > Cleave

Enemies:

Cowardly Maya (x 3)

Combat Mode Activated!

Dusk eyes the three blobs in front of him, deciding that a sword slash would do more damage.

> Cowadly Maya takes 10 damage!

Post Merge

((Oh, before I forget, you don't decide how much damage you inflict, I will decide that))
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Naura

Sabrina ran up to one of the blobs, first stomped on one of them, and cut with her sword towards another one of them.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

HunterOfTheDark

> Cowardly Maya 1 takes 5 damage!
   > Cowardly Maya 1 is destroyed!
> Cowardly Maya 2 takes 10 damage!

Grizzly

The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Omega_Khaos

Aurora has Rotara fall back defensively, and Fortuna use Bufu on one of the remaining shadow creatures.

HunterOfTheDark

> Cowardly Maya 2 takes 10 damage!
   > Cowardly Maya 2 is destroyed!

blobking156

Blob Stabs the remaining thing seemingly crawling out of the ground, not knowing the name because he has no way to.

HunterOfTheDark

> Cowardly Maya 3 takes 8 damage!

Dusk quickly follows this up by putting the hoof-cannon to his head again, summoning Black Frost and shouting "Agilao!" The dark blob is immediately engulfed in flames.

> Cowardly Maya 3 takes 12 damage!
   > Cowardly Maya 3 is destroyed!

Conflict Resolved!

((Yeah, I know, I stole the 'activating combat mode' and 'conflict resolved' from Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. Anyway, I hope you all understand how this works now, and are ready for SEES to be formed. Now, on with the RP part of this!))

With the black, blob-like creatures destroyed, the entire group on the roof start to feel dizzy, one by one falling to the floor, unconscious. Blue comes to, just in time to see Dusk fall, quickly running over to check on him and the rest of the group.

((I'll let you pick it up from here Grizzly))

Grizzly

(( alright, i'll try not to mess up ))

As she comes too and sees the passed out ponies Blue runs to them, calling their names and checking them, but she didn't gen an answer. When Twilight got to the roof Blue was panicking, tears in her eyes. After some calming down they took the passed out ponies to the hospital. Several days go by, two weeks actually, and all the ponies were still passed out. They were all in one hospital bed, and blue watched over their sleep, all of them saved her life, this was the least she could do.

Checkmate

((Is there any way I can jump back in, or am I too far gone?))

Grizzly

Checkmate

((How would I jump back in then?  >.< ))

Grizzly

(( you can come in the hospital for a visit ))

Checkmate

((Alrighty.))

Checkmate stepped into the hospital to visit those who had been involved in the incident.  Not because he cared, but because he wanted to know more about what had happened.

Grizzly

As Check stepped in the hospital and asked for the unconscious ponies he was directed to their room by a nurse. When he walked in Blue turned her head. Her mane and tail were messed up, she had baggy eyes and her fur was a bit fluffier, clear indications that she hasn't sleep for some time. She waved her hoof tiredly in a 'hallo' gesture. 

Checkmate

Checkmate nodded: he was certain he'd never met this pony before.  Are any of them awake yet?

Grizzly

The blue mare shook her head. "No, but said they can wake up any moment now." she said with a tired voice.

Go Up