Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

Oh, good. i prefer sharp things to blunt objects. Wait, you have a freaking armory? Sweet celsestia on a stick, this place is awesome!

Omega_Khaos

2014 Jul 01, 18:43:31 #401 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 01, 18:45:03 by Omega_Khaos
Aurora says, "[glow=blue,2,300]I have moonlight & moonshadow, my twin sabers, and if we are on the roof then moonlight will have direct full moon's light and be at full power. Also I have Rotara, my summons, and Rotara's Staff of Fate.[/glow]"

LostSanity

Mage began to squirm in bed and was constantly moving. He began to sweat and was tense as well as he continued to move around as he slept.

He was having a bad dream. A dream that involved all the new ponies that he had met. They were in trouble, and, he could do nothing to help them. The dream was so bad... that he couldn't seem to wake himself up from it...

((I don't like not being able to post so here's a post from me that all of you can just ignore I guess.  :( ))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Grizzly

Once in the armory Blue went to the back and opened a container, pulling out and putting on a shelved dagger, She had the strap of the dagger around her neck. "This way to the roof." she pointed to the stairs once leaving the armory, waiting for the others to finish gearing up.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Omega_Khaos

2014 Jul 02, 02:39:44 #404 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 02, 02:41:51 by Omega_Khaos
aurora waits with blue, five cards held in her wing. She says, "[glow=purple,2,300]Alexander the guardian realm defender, The blank slate again, the wild card, the wheel of fate and...[/glow]" She gains the look of a surprised card drawer. She then says, "[glow=purple,2,300]...Wow, Another wild card. Why does this always happen on my first draw during the full moon? I got two wild cards. I can summon just about anything with these.[/glow]" Aurora seams ready for anything now. she follows blue where ever she goes. On the back of one of the wild cards, blue notices a mask instead of the wheel of fate or fortune deck marker the other cards have. this one also gives off a glow that is similar to her cannon. blue seams to be the only one to notice the glow of the card.

Naura

Sabrina quickly ate up and teleported the brush back to her room. Then she carefully looked at what the armory offerd her. Her eyes went over daggers, swords and armor. She chose some boots made out of iron and a iron body armor. She couldn't take a helmet cause that would lower her evasion drastically. She then levitated a sword that looked sharper than some of the others and set it into the holder in her armor. Then she took after Blue who seemed to know exaclty what was going on.
((Did I mess up? I didn't understand what you meant with a dagger straped to her neck))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

(( well i meant it as= the belt connected to the sheath of a dagger or a sword. Blue's dagger is made so that she just throws the 'belt' around her neck so that she can draw the dagger with light movement of her head, holding the thing in her teeth. ))

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

blobking156

Blob grabbed a simple longsword, not thinking heavy aarmor would be neescesary. all he had on was his school uniform

Naura

((This is getting so exciting, can't we continue already? :3))

Omega_Khaos

((Am waiting for the next G.M. post right now.))

HunterOfTheDark

Dusk walked down along the shelves of weapons, looking for something he could use. His eyes finally fell upon a long, black sword. The Elucidator. He quickly grabbed it in his telekinetic grip, and galloped out to where everypony else was.

"Quickly!" called Blue. "To the roof!" She then took out a couple hoof cannons and began passing them out. "Take these as well, you'll know what to do with them!"

Everypony nodded, quickly galloping up the last set of stairs, grabbing a hoof cannon as they ran past Blue. The group quickly ran through the door, locking it behind them.

"OK, we should be safe now." Blue sighed in relief.

"Or not," Dusk replied, pointing to a black shape pulling itself up. A hand holding a blue mask was shoved up to eye level and turned this way and that, getting a good look at the roof. Several hands soon followed, each one holding a short sword.

'Blue!' Twilight's telepathic voice called in Blue's head. 'Don't go up to the roof! The anomaly is up there!'

"Um, its a bit late for that now, senpai" Blue gulped in fear. "D-don't worry, everypony, I should be able to summon mine... the young mare pulled out her hoof cannon. "I just... Put it to my head... And pull the trigger..." she muttered, clenching her eyes shut. But before she could work up the nerve to pull the trigger, the black creature jumped onto the roof, taking a swipe at Blue, knocking her unconscious. The rest of the group suddenly felt the urge to bring their own hoof cannons to their heads, the group collectively closing their eyes.

"Per... Son... A!" The group cried in unison, pulling their triggers as they snapped their eyes open. Immediately behind each and every one of them, creatures materialized.

'I am thou... they each heard, though it was a different voice for each of them. 'And thou art I...' the group didn't have long to marvel at this though, as they all fell to their knees in pain, clutching their heads. The creatures were all in an equal amount of pain, as a strange force pulled them together, joining them together into one creature. It roared and charged at the black creature, ripping it to shreds before giving a roar of victory, and once again separating into the individual creatures once again.

((Don't worry, you get to write about the actual fight with the minor Shadows, I just needed to get the Persona awakening out of the way. Grizzly, your character needs to regain consciousness and notice the Shadows crawling towards you.))
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

(( ah... blue needs a phoenix down lol ))

HunterOfTheDark

(( lol what you really need is a Balm of Life (Persona equivalent of a Phoenix Down)))
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Naura

"Blue!" Sabrina shouted and ran up to her classmate.

HunterOfTheDark

((Of! Quick thing before I forget, if you remember in P3, the character Ryoji was sealed inside the protagonist. It'll be similar in this, but Ryoji will be split and sealed inside all the characters on the roof, except for Blue, hence why all the Personas fused together to create Thanatos. Hope I was able to answer a few questions before they came up ^-^))

Grizzly

Blue was unconscious, with a cut injury on her head from the Shadow's slash attack. She wasn't reacting to any stimuli.

Naura

"How do you feel? What can I do? What do I do..." Sabrina starts to panic.

HunterOfTheDark

2014 Jul 06, 11:28:21 #418 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 06, 11:59:33 by HunterOfTheDark
Dusk was about to run to help Sabrina, but then notices something. There were still remains of the black creature, and they were begining to move on their own, aiming to attack.

"Sabrina, we can worry about Blue later, right now we need to get rid of these things!" With these words, Dusk leaps into action, swinging his Elucidator into one of the attackers.

((I will put together the post for combat once everypony has posted at least once))

Naura

"Mhmm" Sabrina replies and lifts the sword from before with a levitaion spell and swings it against the monsters.
((Naura?))

Go Up