Ellowee

Started by Ellowee, 2013 May 23, 23:58:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2013 May 23, 23:58:32 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 01, 18:22:15 by Ellowee
Hello, everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you all!

My name is Ellowee, and I've been given the extreme honor of guiding you, the players, though the magical world of Equestria! In addition to showing you how to use some key functions of the game, including system menus and interfaces, I'll also be handling many of Legends of Equestria's public statements from here on out, so I'll probably be hearing from a lot of you in the near future. Personally, I can't wait!

Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm an Earth Pony, and I was born in Ponydale. When I was a filly, I always liked to help the people around me by showing them how to do things and find places. I had always wanted to be a teacher. When my cutie mark showed up, I wasn't entirely sure what it meant. It didn't look like the kind of cutie marks I'd seen on any other teachers growing up. In fact, it looked more like the kind of cutie mark I had seen on writers than anything else, and I always was a pretty good writer, but I knew that teaching was my special talent. When I finally saw Legends of Equestria hiring, I knew I was destined to help them out. Working as a guide to new players allowed me to teach people through writing, and handling press releases let me teach people the things they wanted to know about this exciting new project! And that's where I am right now. My favorite flavor of ice cream is butterscotch ripple, and my favorite pasta is angel hair spaghetti.

Go Up