Pegasus pony growing up...

Started by The Great Sephiroth, 2021 Feb 26, 11:09:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Great Sephiroth

I have done eleven foal-only quests thus far including two not mentioned on the wiki page linked below (Cloud Race and Knead For Speed, not sure if foal-only) and Windhover is still trying to convince me not to grow up because I may miss something. Is this just bad dialogue or am I missing a quest? Quests I completed, listed in the same order as they are in my journal.

• A Treat For Taffy
  • Justice's Blind Eye
  • Can You Hear Me Now?
  • Cloud Race
  • Eye Sore
  • Foal Speed Ahead
  • Knead For Speed
  • Welcome To Equestria
  • Trouble Stoppers
  • An Equestrian Werepony In The Evershade
  • A Wolf In Horse Clothing

As per the wiki, linked below, I have done all of the foal-only quests, and the wiki doesn't mention "Cloud Race" or "Knead For Speed", though I am not sure if they are foal-only. Have I missed something or is Windhover's dialogue just incomplete or something? The unicorn and earth pony instructors never made me feel like I was forgetting something.

Foal Quests

Astraea

Are you not being offered the option of training for your talent mark at all? Or is he just reminding you you can't take part in foal-only quests and activities (like the sled race at the Winter Games) once you graduate? (Looks like you got all the foal quests, btw - Knead for Speed isn't one and technically Cloud Race isn't either, though it and Cutting it Close feel like they're for foals.)

The Great Sephiroth

It was just the way the dialogue is phrased. It leads me to believe I was missing something.

Go Up