LoE on Android...

Started by The Great Sephiroth, 2021 Feb 18, 16:03:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Great Sephiroth

2021 Feb 18, 16:03:31 Last Edit: 2021 Feb 18, 16:08:06 by The Great Sephiroth
I thought I would share that I managed to get LoE working on my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G just now. I will post some screenshots later, after I work on it some more. Now I can play LoE wherever, without hauling around a tower containing many heavy parts! Has anybody else tried this yet?

Here we go. I took two quick screenshots. They are slightly blurry, but it works!

https://imgur.com/gallery/bsQ10g2

The Great Sephiroth

OK, I found an easier way. I was doing a lot of custom stuff and it had crisp results in the end but it was a lot of work. If you add LoE as a non-steam game to your library and you use Steam Remote Play on your phone, simply turn off the filter on SRP on your phone for "SRP optimized games" and you can play any game in your library, including LoE. If you do this you need a Bluetooth keyboard paired to your Android device for obvious reasons. You can use touch or a Bluetooth mouse for mouse input. Heck, you can use screen mirroring to mirror the phone/tablet onto a big-screen TV and play LoE on your living room TV while doing this!

Go Up