6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Ooooh. :3 That looks pretty cool.

And the Pokemon Amie is so cute! <3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

CyanideInsanity

I knew I wasn't crazy! FAIRIES ARE REAL!

Yeah, it does look fun, and I did spend quite a lot of time playing nintendogs.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Rikaria

Not sure how I feel about Sky Battles, but Hordes are definitely gonna be a pain (maybe)...
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Jun 12, 02:58:32
Spoiler: show

Not sure how I feel about Sky Battles, but Hordes are definitely gonna be a pain (maybe)...

>Hordes
:I

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jun 11, 17:41:13

I see what you did there, and it's awesome  lol

Rikaria

2013 Jun 12, 15:03:26 #245 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 14, 12:47:28 by Rikaria
Spoiler: More stuffs! • show

Spoiler: EDIT: Even more stuffs! • show

Nala Valor

A new Pokemon has been confirmed!

Honedged, a steel/ghost Pokemon (2 immunities! OMG!). Probably one of the best type match up after dark/ghost (which has no weakness)

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jul 10, 01:37:43

Honedged, a steel/ghost Pokemon (2 immunities! OMG!). Probably one of the best type match up after dark/ghost (which has no weakness)

I like the idea of "living" weaponry, but I don't like entirely new pokemon being created via spectral possession. It does look pretty nice though.

Spoiler: 2 pictures of honedge, the first is quite large • show
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Darkangel

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jul 10, 01:37:43

I'm TOTALLY gonna use this Pokemon in my team. Steel/ghost is just too good of a combo to pass up. Plus, it's a ghost type, which I like. It looks cool too.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

ReshiramFlare

I'm not really sure if the new Pokemon has a weakness but it can get effected by fire if a ghost.

Weaknesses (Probably): Fire, Rock, (maybe ground if doesn't have levitate ability), dark, bug (not sure for bug) and ghost.  :]

Nala Valor

2013 Jul 12, 10:56:55 #250 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 12, 11:00:26 by Nala Valor
Quote from: ReshiramFlare on 2013 Jul 11, 09:43:41
I'm not really sure if the new Pokemon has a weakness but it can get effected by fire if a ghost.

Weaknesses (Probably): Fire, Rock, (maybe ground if doesn't have levitate ability), dark, bug (not sure for bug) and ghost.  :]
nope.
Steal RESIST rock and both ghost and steal resist the bug type. The ghost and dark weakness are neutral because of steal.
So here are the actual weakness: fire, ground.
And also, here's all his resistance: grass .5, fighting 0, normal 0, poison 0, rock .5, bug .25, flying .5, ice .5, dragon .5 and I think there might one more...

Also, new info!
Honedge ability is not levitate: it's No Gard. This Pokemon will be dangerous!

Also, new gym leader revealed and 2 new fairy type Pokemon. ((No names that I remember since it was the Japanese names))

The first one is unique to Pokemon X. It's the cotton candy Pokemon. This might sound silly but it's ability prevent people from going to sleep. This is something really useful for those resto-chesto in competitive battle.
The second one is exclusive to Pokemon Y. All I remember is that he's really supportive learning aromatherapy and he's the perfume Pokemon. ((Looks so cute))

Last but not least, we got the typing for our legendary!
The X is a fairy type with the ability "fairy aura" which boost all Fairy attacks.
the Y is a dark/flying type with the ability "dark aura" to boost all dark type attack.

Stay tuned for more info.

Post Merge

Oh, forgot there's an other new Pokemon.

There's a new Physic/dark Pokemon that looks like a squid. (With its evolution.)

Rikaria

From Serebii.net:

QuotePokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Shiny Dialga Event

For those in the UK, a new event has been revealed by the facebook pages of various GAME stores. This event is to run from August 30th 2013 to September 12th 2013 and is to offer a download of a Shiny Dialga. On September 13th to September 26th, a Shiny Palkia will be distributed and from September 27th to October 12th, a shiny Giratina will be distributed. We'll provide full details, as well as official confirmation, as soon as possible

I hope this will be available elsewhere later... Anyway, I'm curious as to whether or not they'll be involved in X/Y somehow seeing as these distributions are taking place before X/Y come out.

moonbeam16

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jun 11, 17:41:13

Love the Crocker thing.  But FAIRY-TYPE!!??  Why...?

Rikaria

Quote from: moonbeam16 on 2013 Jul 27, 14:48:15
FAIRY-TYPE!!??  Why...?

Dragon-types were usually OP. Fairy-types help balance things out (at least in my opinion).

Nala Valor

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Jul 27, 22:52:52
Quote from: moonbeam16 on 2013 Jul 27, 14:48:15
FAIRY-TYPE!!??  Why...?

Dragon-types were usually OP. Fairy-types help balance things out (at least in my opinion).
you know SM, a choice specs Latios with Draco meteor, nothing survives except a steel type ((except Sarkmory, lucario and bisharp since they have aweful defence)). And he have enough bulk to survive ice types move for days.

Shadow Mare

Still waiting on a light type pokemon......................

Rikaria

2013 Jul 31, 13:21:14 #256 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 02, 09:33:57 by Rikaria
Confirmation:

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Shiny Dialga, Palkia & Giratina Event

Following their reveal over the last few days, Nintendo UK has revealed an image showing that the upcoming shiny Dialga, Palkia & Giratina events in North America and Europe will be distributed at Level 100. EB Games have also updated and stated that the Dialga will have the moves Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Roar of Time and Aura Sphere.. The moves and abilities of the other Pokémon are still not known, but will be posted as soon as it is known.

Spoiler: Also, a new trailer • show

EDIT:

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Shiny Dialga Event

For those in Australia and New Zealand, the new event has been revealed to be distributed in participating EB Games and JB Hi-Fi Stores. This event is to run from August 30th 2013 to September 12th 2013 and is to offer a download of a Shiny Dialga. On September 13th to September 26th, a Shiny Palkia will be distributed and from September 27th to October 11th, a shiny Giratina will be distributed.

Rikaria

Oh my... So apparently some of the current Pokémon are getting Mega Formes(?) in X/Y... More info on serebii.net if you're curious.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Aug 08, 12:08:50
Oh my... So apparently some of the current Pokémon are getting Mega Formes(?) in X/Y... More info on serebii.net if you're curious.

Oh wow, the Lucario and Absol mega forms look awesome  O: . Definitely makes up for mega Mewtwo

Nala Valor

Mega mawile! .25 resistance to dragon and with huge power which naturally doubles its attack. I've made the calcs and its official, it OKHO a Latios without any setups or items. But still can't live a Draco Meteor.  :P

Go Up