February's OSE Client now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Feb 19, 21:02:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Star Dreams

2015 Feb 20, 09:55:24 #100 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 20, 10:04:15 by Star Dreams

How do I make it open
ono

Post Merge

MINE WILL NEVER OPEN NEVER   D:

Taelalai

D: I downloaded the update, it says its up to date, but everytime I try logging in to play it says I need to update the game! This game is so hard to play.... I would honestly pay if this would be up all the time.... and not just 3 days a month.... I havent been able to play once... DD:  I'll keep trying but if I can't Im gonna just keep watching updates on FB for when its finally available to play anytime..( I hope someday...)

Hogbroom

I'm so happy there's an Open Server Weekend on my birthday! Yay!  :D :D :o :P :3 ;) ^-^ (: *-* :luna:

Sandalaia

OMG ! I can play in this weekend ! Thank you LoE team!

lolab

2015 Feb 20, 11:55:48 #104 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 20, 12:23:25 by lolab
Applying the patch to the download makes the post-login page stick! SAME problem that CMC SCOOTALOO POSTED! But x64 bit version! The patch is bad!

Fmafanclub

Can't play in China.
There for at least two more years.
Mfw  >A<

Burphel

OSX app isn't working at all for me.  Get a pop-up box with:

The application "LoE.app" can't be opened.   [OK]

This is not OK.  I want pony! >:O
Tried re-downloading, opening from the finder window, all the usual tricks.  There's at least one other person in the bug reporter with the same issue.

CMC Scootaloo

@ocbaker

Can you help me? I downloaded the skill patch for my x86 (32-bit) Version but it isn't working. Every time I replace the "Managed" folder with the new data, the pony select screen won't load anymore after logging and choosing a server.
But I would hate it to it to not have skills this time. :'( And the 64-bit Version isn't working for me at all, so I can't download the other version of the skillpatch.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Mercurial

This OSW is not what I was expecting for.  :s

LostSanity

The skill patch is making my game do the "waitlist" thing at the character selection.

Fix please?
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rainbow Twist

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Feb 20, 12:26:58
The skill patch is making my game do the "waitlist" thing at the character selection.

Fix please?

Extract the data from the original .. overwrite everything again and do not apply the patch.... is it better to be able to get into the game and do something...... or have working skills that you can't use because you're staring at a waitlist or experiencing the inability to do anything due to the faulty patch.

Galaticgamer119

I need help with logging in it said error cutie mark skill etc eeee help

StormBlaze

using the 64bit, patchless wont get through login and with the patch the portals dont work, manes and tails dont show, neither do wings or horns and there are random horns on the ground on Cloudopolis spawn.
Anyone else having this? o.O I may try again tomorrw, got artwork to be doing

Dark Silvergun

Under Server listing it says:

Cutiemarks .. Downloading
Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

Anyone else getting this?

CommodoreLXIV

2015 Feb 20, 13:51:14 #114 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 20, 14:14:43 by Astranacus
Using a variety of different browsers simultaneously, I finally managed to get all the downloads, including patches, out of mega.co.nz. I hope to never return to that abomination of a site.

Here's a torrent of all the files. In your torrent client, you can select to only download the files relevant to your operating system.

Not an official link and is considered unsafe, as a reponse the link has been removed. Please avoid posting links to downloads of the game and please use the official link.

RainbowStarNight

So happy that legend of equestria is out but idk if anyone else is having this problem and if you know how to fix it please help, but everything i try to log on to a server i get a window that pops LoE_x64_2015-02-20.exe has stopped working :( and then it continues with "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" and then never pops back up

Latios381

When I open LoE, the game is EXTREMELY SLOW. It will let me log in, and click a server, but the character selection screen doesn't show up... I just get this:

http://pokit.org/get/?7ab3695ed1a325183ddc02ac6a7267bf.jpg

gustsweet31

What if you need the 32 bit and you can't open zip files? I downloaded Winzip, but it is only a trial, I think it might be up.  DD:

LunaSquee

The patches are broken, they break the game even more rather than "patching" it... D:

I am a web developer

Silver Spark

Quote from: Ellowee on 2015 Feb 19, 21:02:55
Windows (x64 / 64-bit): http://bit.ly/LoE_win_x64

Doesnt let me download
Chrome tells me that the download has failed because there is no file to download
I LIKE TO PRESS
ENTER

Go Up