Homeless Ponies Looking for a New Minecraft Server to Establish

Started by Wandering Star, 2012 Nov 04, 21:07:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wandering Star

Well, after the brony server I was often playing on reseted, my friends and me are currently looking for another Minecraft server, a brony one, if it could be. We would continue with that server but, after the third big reset, we have just lost our hearth to build a city there.

Of you know a good place where four building ponies would fit, please, feel free to suggest here, please. Of course, there are a liiiiittle problem and it is that we are using Mineshafter (yeah, we are not "premium"  :s ). So, yeah, Broohoof and those kind of servers aren't an option for us. I have been searching around the Mineshafter server list but there are too much spam there to find such a server, if it does exist.

Why are we homeless? Well, as I said before, after the third reset of that server (they are reseting all the world each almost each 3 weeks for technical issues) we got totally outhearted and, well, if your entertainment is to build a big fancy city in survival mode and you get EVERYTHING erased in less than a month, you won't stay in that place for too long, right?

Well, here you can find in this photobucket album some pics of our former project (Erased in a still WIP  :c ), if you are picky or just curious about what kind of players would enter in your server.

http://s520.beta.photobucket.com/user/jarredstone1989/media/Minecraft/2012-10-26_003328.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Thanks for your time and see ya.

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Book Smarts

Travius Trott

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 04, 23:43:35
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 04, 21:08:02
LOE fan server?

I agree, Travius' server is top notch

(no pun intended)

But sadly, they are looking for a non-premium one, and my server currently does not support it, thus why they did not ask me directly, I presume.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Nov 05, 10:52:55
LOE fan server?

(no pun intended)

But sadly, they are looking for a non-premium one, and my server currently does not support it, thus why they did not ask me directly, I presume.

Oh, I completely missed that part  >.<

Travius Trott

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 05, 13:30:13
Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Nov 05, 10:52:55
LOE fan server?

(no pun intended)

Oh, I completely missed that part  >.<

No worries, I also did not note it, till the third reading.
So I'd say it's perfectly understandable that one could've missed it.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Wandering Star

Indeed, my group of friends and me aren't premium, this is why I haven't asked anything to Travius. However, since we are in a brony forum (well, a forum about a brony game but, you know... xD) it worthed to have a try to see if someone knew about such kind of server.

Anyways, thanks for your time and, don't worry, we will find another place for sure  ^-^

Xeno Aura

If you aren't premium, doesn't that mean you all pirated MC? If so, I'm pretty sure this discussion shouldn't be on this forum.

Remedy

Unless I'm seriously mistaken, this topic is about illegitimate copies of Minecraft, which for obvious reasons, I can't leave this thread open. Sorry guys!

Go Up