previous topic - next topic

Do you want these boards?

Yes
No
Go Down

Little Judas

2012 Jul 20, 16:51:17 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 26, 02:13:37 by Little Judas
Hello

There is a Music Board, an Animation Board and a Video-Games Board.
All good, no complaints or anything.
But I find your lack of Books and Movie Boards disturbing.

Something to think about...

Your faithful [insert witty thing]

*Edit: Other suggestions: Educational Board (or Smarty Pants Board).
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Remedy

Boards are created on topic popularity, if there's demand to talk about these things then Perry will put a board in for it.
And, in the mean time, the off-topic board is the place for anything and everything else.

Perry The Pony

If the demand is there it will be added.

Little Judas

2012 Jul 20, 18:38:41 #3 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 24, 15:54:46 by Little Judas
If you want them vote, if you don't want them press "alt + F4" to vote "No"
Also give reasons, if that's no problem, mods may decide too of course.

I voted yes because it can be interesting to hear others opinions, learn about new stuff...

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words

Zygrograxgra

First off, the "Alt + F4" thing is horribly childish of you.
Yes I did it out of boredom.
It brings up my system preferences.
:D

Like he said, there's no reason to put them in unless there's actual reason.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Little Judas

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 21, 12:18:21

Yet you still wonder if anypony fell for it.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Jul 21, 18:45:07
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 21, 12:18:21

Yet you still wonder if anypony fell for it.

I did...

Blues-Music

I did wonder how many ponies fell for it , but seriously?I was downloading something , and my brother was on the computer.He checked this thread , and told me about it.He didn't tell me to vote yes is alt 4 so he did it when I told him to! >:O

Little Judas

2012 Jul 24, 16:00:03 #8 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 24, 16:03:29 by Little Judas
To everypony who fell for it. Sorry. *Edit*: People who tried voting no the wrong way, this does not count as your 1 vote/pony, you may vote again the correct way.
But look at the bright side, you learned a valuable internet lesson: Do not, and I repeat, do not trust everything.

Anyway, my intentions about these new boards are sincere, trust me...

Little Judas

People who voted, Y U NO give reasons?

HerpyDooves

I voted yes because there are those times I wish there were other boards like when I posted the Science and Math thread, and I felt it didn't really belong there.

Little Judas

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 25, 19:30:26
I voted yes because there are those times I wish there were other boards like when I posted the Science and Math thread, and I felt it didn't really belong there.

Thank you. I put the your request of an Educational board in the first post.

Perry The Pony

As I said to Judas, if there is a demand for the boards I will create them.  Now if the board becomes baron I will delete it with no hesitation.  I do not see much traffic for a math and science board.  As for books that is a big maybe and others.

Little Judas

Dear fans of the new boards,

With regret I must inform you that I fear the boards won't be coming.
Is it because of the Mods, the neighsayers or my lack of inspirational speeches I don't know.

Anyway, I would like to thank you for your support, all of you and I'm sorry I let you down.

Yours truly, Judas.

The Wandering Magus

it's just a little lull in activity, happens to every forum every once in a while.  books and movies would be an instant hit, I would think.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Remedy

Okay, all things considered, I don't think any new boards will be added in the immediate future.
If the subject ever comes up, however, I will put forward my idea to trial a general media board at some point.
Until then this forum has served it's purpose, so I'm going to move it to the solved board.

Go Up