How do I recieve an Award on here?

Started by DotWaffler, 2013 Jul 11, 17:30:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DotWaffler

Well, I'm looking to get noticed and it seems getting awards improves your chances of more ponies finding out about you. So what do I have to do to receive one? Because, you know... I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was. To be the best is my test. Getting noticed is my cause.
~DotWaffler

Teal Turken

The LoE team gives them to you if you...something.
I got mine from getting a PM from The WanderingMagus.

As for others I don't know. Besides these awards mean nothing at all. Just look what I just told you. I did nothing and got one.

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 11, 18:03:09

As for others I don't know. Besides these awards mean nothing at all. Just look what I just told you. I did nothing and got one.

Wat

Teal Turken

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 Jul 11, 18:05:05
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 11, 18:03:09

Wat

Weather you got one from posting in the "Do you like sit?" thread by Anya.

HerpyDooves

Is that how we got these tin foil hats? I figured it had something to do with that problem...

But Teal's right, the awards aren't something to die for, to be honest. They don't really display any... value, for an award, anyway. Having an 'award' on this forum is like owning a shiny penny, kinda.

Mr. Gency

The best part of a stealth game is sitting in a dark corner, listening to some guards talk about mundane things.

Pipkin

I woke up to mine, and I didn't even post in the "sit" thread for the cube, I was making a suggestion...
I have no idea how they work, or what their meaning is....

Rainbowkitten170

Anyasmash said that you can still get a sugarcube by being a good forum member.
Everyone can paint a picture with words, but few can paint a picture with paint.

Julius

I just asked for a cup of tea with some sugar, then proceeded to sit. They do mean nothing though, other than a pretty badge under your name, so it's not such a big deal whether you get one or not. ^-^
Purr~

GlassMirror

Quote from: Rainbowkitten170 on 2013 Jul 13, 06:06:03

im a good forum member  0:)

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Jul 17, 23:17:17
Quote from: Rainbowkitten170 on 2013 Jul 13, 06:06:03

im a good forum member  0:)

I can vouch for that. Am I? I'll let somepony else judge that, I don't want to sound biased.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Go Up