Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Checkmate

Checkmate shrugged.  To be fair, I just don't like sweets, as impossible as it sounds.

Luminescence

Sveta leaned lightly against the doorframe to the kitchen, "I heard pots and pans. Also Laughter." He shot a quick smile, "Also, Candy Totally has a point. Being delicious."
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Greyscaleisme

Ivory shrugged I like sweet things, but I also love the not sweet food mommy makes.

Grey sighed Yes, I got that dojne while ago, there's a pile on the coffee table.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

ChibiGrrl

Sweet nodded in agreement, "Same here Ivory, your mom's cooking is awesome! Way better than mine. . .
Speaking of food, I should go check on Papa and Uncle Crim.
"

Doomato

"I was wondering. When I become a stallion again, can I use your basement?"

Greyscaleisme

Sure, just don't break anything.

Checkmate

Tell them Check said hi, Sweet.

Post Merge

And hello, Sveta.

Luminescence

"That's because your mom's cooking is fantastic." He said as if this was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Oh, and Hey Check! How you been?" he said chummily.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Checkmate

Rather good, although my paranoia is acting up.  Checkmate joked, before finishing cooking and laying out gigantic plates of food.  Jokingly, he rang the bell above the door and raised his voice so any non-sleeping pony could hear him.  "Breakfast is ready!"

ChibiGrrl

"Sure thing, Checkmate. I'll see you later Ivory, okay? We can talk some more when I get back."
Sweet smiled kindly, then hugged the young colt.

Then she turned and left the diner, waving happily before she closed the door.

(( Arc starts next post, there will be lots of dialogue with my 3 OC's plus the two new arrivals so my posts will be longer and slower X3 ))

Greyscaleisme

Grey smiled and walked into the kitchen, Doom on her back.

((Okay, to paraphrase the most interesting man in the world "Type swiftly my friend"))

Luminescence

((If these bugs running around on my computer make be blip out for this arc, I'm a going to be so sad!))

Sveta winced at the yelling, "... And there goes my hearing." He said humorously.
He began setting food about to the actual place sets, selecting one for himself before beginning upon the food.

Greyscaleisme

Ivory hopped off Check's back and went over to one of the chairs, attempting to get up.

Checkmate

Checkmate helped Ivory up and made him a plate of various food items, smiling.  He got another plate ready for Grey.

Greyscaleisme

Grey smiled and walked over to Check Good morning love, thanks for making breakfast. she gave him a kiss on the cheek

Checkmate

Checkmate kissed Grey back gently, giving her a plate.  No problem, and here.

ChibiGrrl

2014 Aug 21, 00:11:42 #28816 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 21, 00:13:21 by ChibiGrrl
Sweet quickly trotted back across Pascalo to the metalworks shop. The glow from the forge illuminated the silhouettes of both Silver and Crimson as they were crafting some new wares.

"Hi Papa, Uncle Crim, have you two remembered to take a break today?" she asked them.

The two stallions paused and looked up from their work.
"Hello Sweet, good to see you." he asked, trotting up to her and smiling.

Up the road, a tarp covered cart could be heard travelling at a quick pace towards the diner, followed by a wagon with many passengers inside. . .
Silver went to the gate to peer at its approach. "Odd, we weren't expecting any carts to arrive until next week." he mumbled.

The cart paused in front of the gate, it was being pulled by two large stallions, their features hidden beneath cloaks.
From the back of the wagon, a single cloaked stallion jumped out. His pulled his hood back and gazed intently at them.

"Silver Hoof, Crimson Helm, good to see you again. . ." Blade Storm said quietly.
The grey stallion approached them slowly.

Checkmate

((Oh look, it's him again.   >:O ))

Greyscaleisme

Grey smiled Thank you. she took the plate and set it down on the table, making sure there was took for Check.

((Again? Check's met Blade before?))

ChibiGrrl

Silver and Crimson trotted forward to greet their friend. "Storm, good to see you lad!
Took you long enough to stop by for a visit.
" Silver clapped Blade heavily on the shoulder in greeting.

"Hello again, Blade Storm." Crimson said quietly.

As the stallions spoke, movement could be seen from the carts and the wagon. . .

Blade Storm shook his head, shrugging off Silver's hoof. "Not a visit, just Guild business.
After doing some investigating, the rumors turned out to be true. Our coffers are empty and there's a thief in our ranks.
" he said solemnly.

"You mean one of our own stole from the Guild? Did you find the culprit?" Crimson asked, shuffling his hooves.

Blade Storm stared intently as Crimson, his eyes burning. "Yes, we did. . ." he growled.
Storm gave a signal with his hoof, and a group of armed earth pony stallions and pegasi stormed the shop. . .

Go Up