Elphyda

It's clear who's best pony.

Moon Pearl

To me Luna is best Pony.
#PraiseTheMoon \o/!

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Ruby Zkarlet

My vote is for Rose :3
And when the duck finally quacks... :ellowee: It... dawns... in... fiyaa!! :nod:
The Dragon-horn!! :D "Muuuustaaaard Jaaaar!!" :3

Oh... She is the great... And powerful... Unicorn ^-^ From the dark ...

perrykt1

perrykt1

i choose all of them cause i can't choose  :P -.- 8D :\ wait somepony posted d......DEAD OCTAVIA?!?!?!?!?! :( :'( >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< >A< :c ono D: :facehoof: :') o_O ok i got a rp real quick*starting rp cupcakes* o_O :3 o_O :D :) =P o_O lol ovO o_O o.O  ovO "oh dashie come to sugarcube corner please i have a suprise"-pinkie,"alright ill be there pinkie"-rd,*she gets at sugarcube corner and walks in*"so what is the suprise pinkie?"-rd,"making cupcakes!"-pinkie,"ok what is first?"-rd,"eat this cupcake!"-pinkie,"ok?"-rd,*rd eats the cupcake*"ok know what?"-rd,"know....you take a nap"-pinkamena,"huh?"-rd,*she naps and  pinkie drags her*"dashie wake up!"-pinkamena,"huh?!?!?!?!?"-rd,"WHAT IN EQUESTRIA?!?!?!?!?!?"-rd,"i thought we were gonna make cupcakes?"-rd,"we are silly!"-pinkamena,"what how?"-rd,"your the final ingreedeont!"-pinkamena,"wait what!"-rd,*pinkie grabs a sharp thing and no more of it ok cause rainbow dash fans will cry!*

Go Up