[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Firefly

thanks for the answer!

I would also like to ask if a herd requires our constant presence in the activities it organizes, or is it that we can just join in whenever we want to XD
oh, and do tribes have a private chat box where we can communicate or something?  :3
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ahaut

Quote from: BB-788 on 2012 Jul 30, 00:11:28
OC Name: [army name/service tag] Silent Strife, BB-788/[regular name] Moonshadow (I go by either one of them, preferably BB-788.)
Forum Name: BB-788
Activity: Not much. I check the forum from time to time.
Planned race: Pegasus
Reason to join: When LoE comes out, I'll need a job. In TB, I'd like to be a guardian of travelers. Anyone I pass in need of help can count on me to protect them with my life. A guard can be replaced, but a traveler's life cannot. The outside world can be hazardous, as I to the lives all who threatens a traveler's. I would really like this job. My insistence towards violence being the way comes from my time in the Vaktov-erm... It's a long story... Just call me BB-788.

Welcome to the Traveler's Blessing, Silent Strife BB-788 Moonshadow! :D

daswed

Quote from: Firefly on 2012 Jul 30, 07:05:08
thanks for the answer!

I would also like to ask if a herd requires our constant presence in the activities it organizes, or is it that we can just join in whenever we want to XD
oh, and do tribes have a private chat box where we can communicate or something?  :3

I think that we don´t need to be in all activities if we don´t want to, but you can ask Travius once he´s back. For now we´re communicating here in the forums.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Welcome to the ponyhood new peeps!

Now I'm going to go back to raging because DayZ servers don't work ;@
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

lurk852

thanks for the answer!

I don't think the former has been decided yet, since we won't really have any activities for quite awhile yet. As for the latter, I'm pretty sure we'll have something like that in-game.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

The Wandering Magus

welcome to the herd everypony :]  glad you're interested in the Blessing!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Book Smarts

The guild/herd system probably won't be introduced until a future patch to the game

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Sea Foam

Welcome, BB-788!  :D
Jeez, I'm usually faster with the welcoming.  X3

thanks for the answer!

I wouldn't suspect that this herd requires consistent activity, or ever will. I know there are some members of this herd who don't post in this thread at all, and possibly some who aren't even around anymore.  :o
Just speculating on the last part, don't really know for sure.

Also, the closest thing that we've discussed regarding a private chat box, is a possible Skype group, but nothing has come of that yet. In game, we most likely will have a private chat box.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Book Smarts

BB-788

Say, I sound a bit foolish, but how do I add... (oh god, I'm dumb... :c) a picture to my signature. Preferably a customized version of the "Watcher" banner for TB... Yes, I am stupid. Don't you say I'm not! >:O

daswed

2012 Jul 31, 03:36:43 #891 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 31, 03:39:19 by daswed
Quote from: BB-788 on 2012 Jul 31, 02:29:43
Say, I sound a bit foolish, but how do I add... (oh god, I'm dumb... :c) a picture to my signature. Preferably a customized version of the "Watcher" banner for TB... Yes, I am stupid. Don't you say I'm not! >:O

Of course you´re not stupid for not knowing.
You go into your profile setting, then go into forum profile, scroll down and you´ll see the signature option, then you have to have a link for your picture (photobucket, imgur) and insert the link there, you have to put [img]before the link, and /img in brackets after it.

Travius Trott

Quote from: BB-788 on 2012 Jul 30, 00:11:28
OC Name: [army name/service tag] Silent Strife, BB-788/[regular name] Moonshadow (I go by either one of them, preferably BB-788.)
Forum Name: BB-788
Activity: Not much. I check the forum from time to time.
Planned race: Pegasus
Reason to join: When LoE comes out, I'll need a job. In TB, I'd like to be a guardian of travelers. Anyone I pass in need of help can count on me to protect them with my life. A guard can be replaced, but a traveler's life cannot. The outside world can be hazardous, as I to the lives all who threatens a traveler's. I would really like this job. My insistence towards violence being the way comes from my time in the Vaktov-erm... It's a long story... Just call me BB-788.

Greetings and welcome to this herd! ^-^

I noted that your signature seems to refer to the members of this herd as a 'Traveller's Blesser', and I have to tell, while there is no read word for it yet, but if anything I think it should be something more like 'A member of the Travellers Blessing' although that's rather long I admit.
Also, I see why you thought that Blesser was the right word, as the herd's name end with Blessing, but that's just the word for a group of unicorns, not that it means that it's all unicorns, but the name is a reference to the history of this herd.

That's also something rather important that we have yet to settle I think.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

BB-788

Just a mere opinion, Maybe we shall call ourselves "Angels". After all, we ARE the blessing of Travelers, right?

Travius Trott

Quote from: BB-788 on 2012 Jul 31, 05:06:15
Just a mere opinion, Maybe we shall call ourselves "Angels". After all, we ARE the blessing of Travelers, right?

Well, I daresay that's a bit too fancy, as to say we think ourselves as something elevated from common ponies, or that we fancy pegasi, which is certainly not the goal of this herd.
Pardon if I sound rough here, but I think if any single word is needed for this herd then it should be something rather humble.

And, as I said, the name is more a 'reference' of this herd being founded long time ago by a group of unicorns, and also to symbolise that we are to help all travellers of Equestria in need, no matter their allegiance.
So, yes, we are in a way a blessing to travellers, but I'd prefer that we do not try to force that out to all around us, as this herd is also a place where Travellers can have a chat, and have companionship.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Link

I hope they have beta testing later on, that'd be awesome.  ovO
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Link on 2012 Jul 31, 11:03:38

Am thinking, beta might come out at the end of summer or the year. But ya that'd be nice.  :P

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Jul 31, 11:25:58

Am thinking, beta might come out at the end of summer or the year. But ya that'd be nice.  :P

Hate to burst le bubble, but they are not doing everything on the Road to Alpha in less than a month. And I honestly doubt they'll be done by the end of the year.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Goldenrod

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Jul 31, 13:40:19

Hate to burst le bubble, but they are not doing everything on the Road to Alpha in less than a month. And I honestly doubt they'll be done by the end of the year.

As Ezio said, there is still a lot that needs to be done before this game will be ready for anyone to actually play.
For those who haven't seen this, here's the checklist before the game even hits alpha, nevermind beta.

Firefly

Quote from: Goldenrod on 2012 Jul 31, 19:18:16
Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Jul 31, 13:40:19

As Ezio said, there is still a lot that needs to be done before this game will be ready for anyone to actually play.
For those who haven't seen this, here's the checklist before the game even hits alpha, nevermind beta.

the programmers sure have to break their backs XD
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Go Up