[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

I do hope they don't change the Everfree map just to troll us >.<  good luck memorizing that place, by the way.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Spirit!

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 24, 20:37:19
by the way, anypony feel like trying to revive/restart the Herd RP?

Me, I never even got to try it out

not really active on here

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Spirittai1 on 2012 Jul 26, 23:19:07
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 24, 20:37:19
by the way, anypony feel like trying to revive/restart the Herd RP?

Me, I never even got to try it out

I wouldn't mind participating this herd RP. I never tried one before but it should be interesting.  :]

Travius Trott

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Jul 25, 23:17:35
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 25, 22:48:24
Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Jul 25, 22:43:38
Hello fokes! Just came by and say hello and wanted to join your herd for my OC. But i have a question, is it alright to have multiple herds (like am in one now)? Cause i used to do it with other past mmo's. What do you think?

There's no rule barring this so I guess it's fine

If that's the case my i, or my OC join the herd?

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Jul 26, 12:21:48
Thank you Magus!  ^-^

OC Name: Amtrack
Forum Name: Morgan Sententia
Activity: Am active almost everyday.
Planned race: Earth pony
Reason to join: I would like a herd for my OC Amtrack, but i would like to help people and meet new people. =)

Quite true, and I daresay, it's more on the other herd's side than this.
But for now I will say welcome to this herd too! ^-^

And sorry that I have not yet set up the RP, but truth is, I'm fairly bad at formulating myself proper with an intro to an RP, especially since I stopped RPing on forums myself... :I

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Jul 27, 15:27:37
Hello fokes! Just came by and say hello and wanted to join your herd for my OC. But i have a question, is it alright to have multiple herds (like am in one now)? Cause i used to do it with other past mmo's. What do you think?

Thank you Magus!  ^-^

Reason to join: I would like a herd for my OC Amtrack, but i would like to help people and meet new people. =)

And sorry that I have not yet set up the RP, but truth is, I'm fairly bad at formulating myself proper with an intro to an RP, especially since I stopped RPing on forums myself... :I
I think the original intro can still be found in Google Cache if I looked x3
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 27, 15:52:27
Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Jul 27, 15:27:37

Thank you Magus!  ^-^

I think the original intro can still be found in Google Cache if I looked x3

Thank you Travius! And Magus say i could get one of the signature's aswell? I don't know how to have two signatures on my signature, but maybe i can make it split into two or something. loll

The Wandering Magus

of course! ^-^ you can choose from the list in the OP, and it's kind of self-chosen at the moment.  No ranking in this herd, except for Travius being Trailmaster, of course :)

Morgan Sententia

Cool, since Amtrack lives and works at a lumber mill, and loves trains and running...I think I'll choose Trackers.  :P

Book Smarts

Did I miss a new member?

If I did...

Welcome  ^-^

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Indeed! Welcome to the ponyhood Morgan Freeman Sententia!
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Sonic Heart

Ahaut

Morgan Sententia

I chuckled at Ezio's comment. lol Any who, again thank you everyone! *bows*

BB-788

OC Name: [army name/service tag] Silent Strife, BB-788/[regular name] Moonshadow (I go by either one of them, preferably BB-788.)
Forum Name: BB-788
Activity: Not much. I check the forum from time to time.
Planned race: Pegasus
Reason to join: When LoE comes out, I'll need a job. In TB, I'd like to be a guardian of travelers. Anyone I pass in need of help can count on me to protect them with my life. A guard can be replaced, but a traveler's life cannot. The outside world can be hazardous, as I to the lives all who threatens a traveler's. I would really like this job. My insistence towards violence being the way comes from my time in the Vaktov-erm... It's a long story... Just call me BB-788.

Firefly

Sry if my post is not exactly related, but what are these herds and guilds for? What is the difference between heards and guilds exactly?  o.O

I'd appreciate it if anyone can answer my questions,  thank you!  ^-^
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Nameless

2012 Jul 30, 01:16:18 #875 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 30, 01:20:00 by Nameless
First of, early welcome to BB-788!

Quote from: Firefly on 2012 Jul 30, 00:38:30
Sry if my post is not exactly related, but what are these herds and guilds for? What is the difference between heards and guilds exactly?  o.O

Herds are the name for guilds in this game to fit the equestrian theme; they're the same thing aside from the name. As of right now, herds are used to gather a bunch of ponies together so that we can get an idea of who'll be in the herd come launch and to just talk about general things from interests to the game itself. I'm sure that when the game is released there'll be more benefits for being in a herd such as buffs.

Avatar courtesy of LoE  |  Banner courtesy of Travius Trott

lurk852

Quote from: Nameless on 2012 Jul 30, 01:16:18
First of, early welcome to BB-788!

Quote from: Firefly on 2012 Jul 30, 00:38:30

Herds are the name for guilds in this game to fit the equine theme; they're the same thing aside from the name. As of right now, herds are used to gather a bunch of ponies together so that we can get an idea of who'll be in the herd come launch and to just talk about general things from interests to the game itself. I'm sure that when the game is released there'll be more benefits for being in a herd such as buffs.

Indeed, although not every game has concrete benefits for guilds; I think the main idea's usually to have a cohesive group of people to hang out and play the game with.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Nameless

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 30, 01:19:35

Indeed, although not every game has concrete benefits for guilds; I think the main idea's usually to have a cohesive group of people to hang out and play the game with.

Of course! The only reason I added that last part is because I've been seeing more and more MMORPGs adding guild benefits on to their guild systems. I wouldn't mind if LoE had guild benefits or not, I just felt the need to add that.

Avatar courtesy of LoE  |  Banner courtesy of Travius Trott

BB-788

Say, we don't have to like, tell others about our life stories... Do we?
That's not like, a must-do to enter the group, is it? o.O
(I hope not.)

daswed

Quote from: BB-788 on 2012 Jul 30, 01:58:39
Say, we don't have to like, tell others about our life stories... Do we?
That's not like, a must-do to enter the group, is it? o.O
(I hope not.)

Of course not, welcome to the herd BB-788, you´ll have to wait for Travius to come back for him to accept you.

Go Up