[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

2012 Jun 16, 14:41:50 #380 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 16, 14:49:39 by The Wandering Magus
Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 16, 14:39:05
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 16, 14:26:24
I had to decide on the herd and take my OCs out of my signature :'(

Group hug? :'(

PS. Magus, what happened in Fallout Equestria? Did the main character find this pop star mare?
*group hug* :')
Spoiler: if Trilight wanted to know about the ending... • show

huh? Lilpip became filly-fooling marefriends with Homage and Velvet Remedy married Calamity...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

daswed

Maybe you should put a spoiler on it, incase somepony wants to read Fallout Equestria.

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 16, 14:41:50

PS. Magus, what happened in Fallout Equestria? Did the main character find this pop star mare?

huh? Lilpip became filly-fooling marefriends with Homage and Velvet Remedy married Calamity...

Hmh, through all what I've read, I thought Lilpip will find Velvet and they will live together on the upper grounds.

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 16, 14:48:36

Hmh, through all what I've read, I thought Lilpip will find Velvet and they will live together on the upper grounds.
Uh... how far are you in your reading?
Spoiler: show
She found Velvet singing as a sort of prisoner to a band of slavers who worshipped/served a dragon, killed all the slavers, used grenades to explode the dragon from the inside, and went on other adventures wherein she found that her crush on Velvet had been all facade and that she actually hated Velvet as a pony rather than an idol.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Ack, I leave this topic just to sleep, and it gets 5 more pages...Do you people ever sleep?!
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Jun 16, 15:01:48
Ack, I leave this topic just to sleep, and it gets 5 more pages...Do you people ever sleep?!
it's 12:03, afternoon, where I am x3

oh, and I wrote a few more verses for that song, could you please take a look and tell me what you think? x3

Far over the Canterlot Mountains tall,
To Luna's keep, Celestia's hall.
Timberwolves howl in the dark;
The dragons come to leave their mark.
The clouds turn pink,
Our spirits sink,
Equestria fell to Discord's might,
But we returned, him for to smite!

But vict'ry was tempered with mourning.
Suffering ponies, our actions scorning
Showed us the pain that Discord had left,
And though we'd won, of joy we were bereft.
For traveller's aid,
A Blessing we made.
From fair Canterlot out to the world
We travelled Equestria with banners unfurled.

And o'er the years our numbers grew small,
For unicorns alone did our group call.
And so at last we opened up our herd,
And in non-unicorns conferred.
And then once more
In days of yore,
We walked the paths Equestrian
To help the lost pedestrian.

Now, long after those dark days,
Our Watchers strong still guard the ways.
And though we finished all our founders willed,
And we with peace the land have filled
We carry on,
With every dawn,
To finish now our herd's new goal:
To help each stallion, mare and foal.

Once again we climb the mountains tall,
In triumph over Discord's fall!
Our friendships held, our honesty stood strong.
Our kindness grew; our laughter in song
A generous gift
Friends to uplift.
The Traveller's Blessing, wanderer's friend,
Equestria's roads we still defend!

daswed

The lyrics just keeps on getting better and better  ^-^.

It´s 9:09pm over here.

lurk852

Same (well, 3 pages while I slept), and I'm on the same timezone as Magus, who is the source of most of those posts... This guild is too hardcore for sleep. B)
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 16, 14:52:51

She found Velvet singing as a sort of prisoner to a band of slavers who worshipped/served a dragon, killed all the slavers, used grenades to explode the dragon from the inside, and went on other adventures wherein she found that her crush on Velvet had been all facade and that she actually hated Velvet as a pony rather than an idol.

I didn't read too much of it. Just few chapters lol It didn't actually catch me enough to keep on reading.
Why did she hate her?

Quote from: daswed on 2012 Jun 16, 15:12:39
The lyrics just keeps on getting better and better  ^-^.

It´s 9:09pm over here.

Yup, 9pm here ^-^

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jun 16, 15:19:15

Same (well, 3 pages while I slept), and I'm on the same timezone as Magus, who is the source of most of those posts... This guild is too hardcore for sleep. B)

Now you're talkin'! B)

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Travius Trott

That's why I see 50 posts per page, makes it a lot easier to see what's happened.
Mostly just chatting and talking about the new signature things.
To which I would like to add that it's perfectly fine if ponies chose not to use the banner, it's merely for those that want to say that they are proud members of this herd.

I like the song, and while  the first verse is more fitting to Canterlot in general, which is good by the way, as that where the blessing started, but well I'd say that the blessing is not that old though.
of what I understand Discord's time is more than 1000 years in the past.

Three posts while I wrote this...

And, two of them revealed that two ponies here live in same time as i.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

daswed

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Jun 16, 15:30:26

That's why I see 50 posts per page, makes it a lot easier to see what's happened.
To which I would like to add that it's perfectly fine if ponies chose not to use the banner, it's merely for those that want to say that they are proud members of this herd.

I like the song, and while  the first verse is more fitting to Canterlot in general, which is good by the way, as that where the blessing started, but well I'd say that the blessing is not that old though.

You live in Denmark right? I´d rather be a Dane than a Swede.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 16, 15:20:44

I didn't read too much of it. Just few chapters lol It didn't actually catch me enough to keep on reading.
Why did she hate her?

That's sad, you should keep reading, it gets better after chapter 20 ^-^  and EPIC by chapter 40!
Turns out Velvet is so pacifist she even would SUPPORT slavery, and refuses to kill until a particularly horrific event in the later chapters causes her to snap and massacre scores of Raiders who were holding gladitorial fights to the death for three-year-old foals IN FLUTTERSHY'S COTTAGE.  Lilpip herself snapped at a town called Arbu, where she found out everypony there was a cannibal and went on a rage killing stallion, mare and foal without any regard to age or innocence.  It gets... dark.  But it's always darkest before the dawn, and as Pinkie said, even while high out of her mind and manically depressed on PTM drugs, "it will all end with sunshine and rainbows".  And indeed it does.

Thanks x3 how old do you think it should be then?

Travius Trott

Quote from: daswed on 2012 Jun 16, 15:32:38
-quotesnip-

Funny, I'd rather live in Sweden, and I'm half Swedish.
If only I could understand and speak Swedish that is.

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 16, 15:40:19

Why did she hate her?

That's sad, you should keep reading, it gets better after chapter 20 ^-^  and EPIC by chapter 40!
Turns out Velvet is so pacifist she even would SUPPORT slavery, and refuses to kill until a particularly horrific event in the later chapters causes her to snap and massacre scores of Raiders who were holding gladitorial fights to the death for three-year-old foals IN FLUTTERSHY'S COTTAGE.  Lilpip herself snapped at a town called Arbu, where she found out everypony there was a cannibal and went on a rage killing stallion, mare and foal without any regard to age or innocence.  It gets... dark.  But it's always darkest before the dawn, and as Pinkie said, even while high out of her mind and manically depressed on PTM drugs, "it will all end with sunshine and rainbows".  And indeed it does.

Well the description mentions Nightmare moon's outrage, does it not?
I'd say that it's just around there it was made.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.

daswed

It´s probably because I live in Skåne, and I hate everything that´s up north, can´t you go to war with Sweden again, and liberate Skåne? I´m pretty sure everyone who lives here agrees with me.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Jun 16, 15:44:36
-quotesnip-

Funny, I'd rather live in Sweden, and I'm half Swedish.
If only I could understand and speak Swedish that is.

Why did she hate her?

Well the description mentions Nightmare moon's outrage, does it not?
I'd say that it's just around there it was made.
uh...
QuoteLong ago, after the twin sisters banished the evil Discord with the Elements of Harmony, Equestria was finally free to grow
and prosper as its founders had wished.  Unfortunately, the chaos that Discord wrought upon the land was great and
widespread, leaving many ponies, though free, still no better off then they were under his rule.

That's Discord's rule... right?

Travius Trott

Oh, ubs... X3
Oh well then ya rea  correct, I'm kinda tired, I make these mistakes at such times.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Jun 16, 15:55:51
Oh, ubs... X3
Oh well then ya rea  correct, I'm kinda tired, I make these mistakes at such times.
no problem x3 i make mistakes myself.

daswed

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 16, 15:57:27
Oh, ubs... X3

I´m Mr.Perfect, I never make any mistakes.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: daswed on 2012 Jun 16, 15:58:44
Oh, ubs... X3

o' course, Mr. Perfect :]

Trilight Dashie

Why did she hate her?

FLUTTERSHY'S COTTAGE?! EPIC! I'd love to see a cartoon out of this :3 :3 :3
Quote from: daswed on 2012 Jun 16, 15:58:44
Oh, ubs... X3

There should be a comma between "Denmark" and "right", Mr. Perfect ^-^

Go Up