[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

PrincessParfait

daswed

I need to get good at something so my days aren´t so long and boring, but I don´t want to draw or make music, so i´ll just keep on doing nothing. I also have a friend who keeps bugging me about making games, but I can´t help him because I don´t know anything about making games

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Oh geez, everyone is so artistic, and all I can do is write stuff >.< I am jelly.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Sotha

Quote from: daswed on 2012 Jun 05, 01:43:32
I need to get good at something so my days aren´t so long and boring, but I don´t want to draw or make music, so i´ll just keep on doing nothing. I also have a friend who keeps bugging me about making games, but I can´t help him because I don´t know anything about making games

I don't know anything about making games either, but I still design card and board games.

You could try poetry?
May you walk on warm sands.

The Wandering Magus

There's lots of free stuff out there if you ever want to learn
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Travius Trott

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Jun 05, 01:50:43
Oh geez, everyone is so artistic, and all I can do is write stuff >.< I am jelly.

You know, being able to write is also a great thing, take me, I can not write a good story to safe my live.
So if I wanted to make a comic it would likely be boring and plain to boot.
I tend to work in a too systematic manner to write stories, so I stick with making systems for roleplaying.

And I myself have only learned Drawing trough practice, practice, practice, and more practice, and still I get stuck at the poses.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Doomguy

OC Name : Sunset Winds
Forum Name : Doomguy
Activity : Usually every day if something doesn't get in the way. (I made it so the forum is my homepage.)
Planned Race : Pegasi
Reason to join : I'd like to join a herd to get to know other ponies, my previous clique of bronies kinda dispersed and I'm feeling kinda left out currently.

I think this may be enough to join the group, right?

Travius Trott

Quote from: Doomguy on 2012 Jun 05, 23:45:55
OC Name : Sunset Winds
Forum Name : Doomguy
Activity : Usually every day if something doesn't get in the way. (I made it so the forum is my homepage.)
Planned Race : Pegasi
Reason to join : I'd like to join a herd to get to know other ponies, my previous clique of bronies kinda dispersed and I'm feeling kinda left out currently.

I think this may be enough to join the group, right?

Indeed, it's 100% correctly made this application.
Shall write ya up then.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.

Malkies

Haven't been on this forum much because video games and lack of motivation...
But hey everypony!
:D

Wow, this guild sure does have a lot of members now :o

Travius Trott

Quote from: Malkies on 2012 Jun 07, 14:07:59
Haven't been on this forum much because video games and lack of motivation...
But hey everypony!
:D

Wow, this guild sure does have a lot of members now :o

Ahh, no worries, there are only about 5-8 members here that are active at the moment.
But it's good to see you again, miss Malkies.

And yes, there are quite the few members already, 26 with me.

Nameless

I'll probably be a bit more active on the forums now(or at least I'll try to be) since I just got out of school for the summer.

Anyway, as far as talents go, I'm in the same boat as Lary. Well, that is unless procrastination counts as a talent, but I don't really think it does.

Avatar courtesy of LoE  |  Banner courtesy of Travius Trott

The Wandering Magus

must...resist...adorable...derpy...
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Travius Trott

Say, I've noticed that the other herds are making their own banners.
Should I make one for this blessing too, or do you all think it's rather unneeded?

Sea Foam

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Jun 07, 20:16:37
Should I make one for this blessing too, or do you all think it's rather unneeded?

I really like the idea, it just seems a bit premature as the game is still.... well not here.
But better early than late I suppose. (Worst analogy ever)

I say go for it.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

A big herd should have a big banner.

If you could do that, you would go down in history.

FOREEEEVER! ovO
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

PrincessParfait

Nameless

Although it may be unneeded now, we won't have to worry about it in the future. And it would be a nice  little addition and would give the thread a bit more color. I think you should do it!

Avatar courtesy of LoE  |  Banner courtesy of Travius Trott

Sea Foam

I'm envisioning something of field at sunset, and a group of silhouetted ponies traveling across the field in front of the sun. The herd name could be cast over the sun, or in the field.

I don't know, just a quick idea.

The Wandering Magus

If you have the skills to do so! ^-^ maybe with the name in Unical lettering? (the font used for "NO ADMITTANCE EXCEPT ON PARTY BUSINESS" in the Fellowship of the Ring)

Sea Foam

I'm not the most artistically inclined; I'm sure that other members here are much more talented than I.
Nevertheless I'll see if I can't throw something together and see if my idea is worth anything or not.
So I'll take a crack at it tomorrow... after exams.   >A<

This is the lettering you mentioned, right. Because if it is, I love it!

Spoiler: show

Go Up