Server Listing Error

Started by Omega Inferno, 2018 Aug 12, 13:16:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Omega Inferno

2018 Aug 12, 13:16:07 Last Edit: 2018 Aug 14, 23:47:44 by Omega Inferno
So I haven't played in a while, so my character may be a little old and not updated, I'm thinking. But then I again I may be wrong, this is the error I'm getting, despite running LoE on admin, or closing and reopening it. Thank you!

Server Listing
Cutiemarks .. Error!
Items .. Error!
Abilities .. Error!
Skills .. Error!
Recipes .. Error!
Item Atlas .. Done
Skill Atlas .. Downloading

https://imgur.com/hDyr2XF (If the img tag doesn't show, for some reason it doesn't for me!)

CMC Scootaloo

You need to close the game and then delete the "Legends of Equestria" folder in C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\LoE. Then restart your game and it will work again. You only need to adjust the size of the chat and re-arrange the buttons in your hotbar again, as they get reset when this folder is deleted.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Omega Inferno

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2018 Aug 15, 06:49:58You need to close the game and then delete the "Legends of Equestria" folder in C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\LoE. Then restart your game and it will work again. You only need to adjust the size of the chat and re-arrange the buttons in your hotbar again, as they get reset when this folder is deleted.

Thanks a bunch Scootaloo, that worked!

CMC Scootaloo

You're welcome!^-^ It's a solution that many don't know yet, so I try to provide it every time it comes up. I'm happy you can play now! 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Jax Another Changeling

What when you don't have that Folder?

Sunny Sandbar

If the folder isn't there upon install you may have to delete the game and reinstall it. However, if you simply just deleted the folder just run the LoE-Launcher.exe file and the Launcher will update it and add it back in for you.
That Holiday Cheeer emote from the Discord server will go here soon. I must spread the meme xD

Jax Another Changeling

Quote from: Sunny Sandbar on 2018 Aug 24, 09:53:25If the folder isn't there upon install you may have to delete the game and reinstall it. However, if you simply just deleted the folder just run the LoE-Launcher.exe file and the Launcher will update it and add it back in for you.

Whatever I do I never get that folder I tried reinstalling, redownloading, updating, everything.

Sunny Sandbar

I'd have to give you a screen print of what it should look like, but the only other thing I can think of is manually inserting the folder. Then I think the updater should be able to find it and fill in the rest for you. I'll do that when I get home. Depending on your timezone you may have to wait until tomorrow to see it.
That Holiday Cheeer emote from the Discord server will go here soon. I must spread the meme xD

Go Up