What's up?

Started by chrome thunder, 2018 Jan 23, 07:37:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

chrome thunder

2018 Jan 23, 07:37:15 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 26, 22:13:17 by chrome thunder
I just discovered the laptop I got last year was capable of running Team Fortress 2, so I figured running LoE wouldn't be a problem. And so here I am. My first taste of the was at the 2016 Midwest Brony Fest when a server was set up there, but I couldn't take part in it because my desktop was too old.

I currently have 3 characters: My main one (and my ponysona) Chrome Thunder (unicorn), Maverick (pegasus), and Ice Crystal (earth) Edit: Now have my other 3: Nightshade (pegasus), Dahlia Hawthorne (pegasus), and Papa Emeritus (unicorn). Concentrating on getting Chrome leveled up first. Some of you have probably already met me in game. If not I'll see you around!

GaryHappyPony

Hi pony, I hope you like playing for ponies, because this game is equipped with friendship magic. But remember one main thing. Try not to die often in Evershade. You will understand when pass this
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Cloudy Skies

Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you in-game soon!

And normally I don't advertise the herd I'm in, but if you want to join the NLR herd and join our rp adventures, you can apply here.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

chrome thunder

2018 Apr 01, 20:17:07 #4 Last Edit: 2018 Apr 01, 20:32:58 by chrome thunder
Well I finally had to delete my Ice Crystal character and remake so I could graduate , do winter wrap up, and the AFD quests. Ice Crystal is now Raspberry Beret.

Cloudy Skies

Quote from: chrome thunder on 2018 Apr 01, 20:17:07Well I finally had to delete my Ice Crystal character and remake so I could graduate , do winter wrap up, and the AFD quests. Ice Crystal is now Raspberry Beret.

Nice cool!
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

chrome thunder

Guess I should've given some descriptions of my characters. So here we go:

Chrome Thunder

This is my ponysona. The name is the result of entering my real name into one of those pony name generators. The first one I tried gave me the name "Brother Lionheart". Might have used it, but I checked and there was already around a half dozen other OC's with that name. The second one gave me this and I stuck with it. What I like is the cutie mark almost perfectly  matches the one in the game (cloud and lightning bolt).
Chrome's occupation is a signal maintainer for the railroad. Also a storm spotter (which I really am IRL), and a member of the NLR.

Maverick

Maverick started as my first ever brushable custom: A G1 big brother pony: https://lonewolf3878.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-Pony-Maverick-124071180
A few years ago I made 2 fanfics that he was the lead character in (Ace Combat: Battle for Equestria and Ace Combat: The Changeling War), changing him from an earth pony to a pegasus and changing his cutie mark from an F-14 to a spade (wish playing card symbols were available as CM's in the game).
Maverick is a weather pony and part of the NLR Air Force.

Nightshade

An OC I based off the Nightshade flower. She was another character in my 2 fanfics (in the 1st an antagonist, the 2nd a protagonist).
A tough as nails mare that hates wearing dresses. Also a member of the NLR Air Force.

Dahlia Hawthorne

In 2009 I started making a series of G1 and G3  customs based on Ace Attorney characters, including my favorite villain from the series. She became a main character in my Ace Combat: BFE fanfic too.
 Unlike the character she's based on she's not evil.

Papa Emeritus

Nothing special just a pony based off of the lead singer of a band I became a fan of last year (I wish the skeleton costume worked on him correctly, and I wish a pontiff hat was available in the game).
A unicorn that is fascinated by paranormal stuff, and is one of the few non pegasus  weather ponies.

Ice Crystal (deleted)

He was based on the G1 Mountain Boy (a series of big brother brushables  only released in the UK). Had to delete him as he was stuck as a foal due to a glitch in the final mission.

Raspberry Beret

She is a canon FiM character that appeared as one of the Method Mares in Made in Manehattan. Originally a no name, she got the name Raspberry Beret as part of a fanbase naming contest on I think Reddit or somewhere (know some more info on her, but it's a spoiler).

A mare who's well versed in art and theatrical events (she needs a beret and a turtleneck in the game).

GaryHappyPony

Quote from: chrome thunder on 2018 Apr 09, 10:59:15Guess I should've given some descriptions of my characters. So here we go:

Why you write to here? Here usually write if you first time on forum
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Go Up