Keystar the Key pony

Started by Keystar, 2017 Aug 24, 19:24:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Keystar

Keystar, guardian of the yellow yey and youngest of the key trio. Also silliest.

I will save you from the long back story, she used to be a stallion, then died, reborn and is who she is today (just not with that long of a mane, my friend likes drawing her with a really long mane. it's suposed to be  little long to cover the scales on her face.)

She's around the size of big mac or a little bigger. Her personality is very silly, She is always being silly and njoys making friends with everyone she meets.
She uses her magic to get around qucikly but can also fly. Her standered greeting is "Hiya, i'm Keystar! I'm a key, but i;m also a pony. I'm both!"

She really is a key that can take the shape of a pony, but that doesn't mean she's not really alive. She has 2 sibling who are also keys.
An older borther who is smaller then her and a changeling (like the old black ones) who is very shy and nervous and an older Sister who is a draconisequis and very grumpy.

Her mom is the guardian of they keys, they all live of Dragon island far from Equestria. Keystar enjoys defying physics as well since her favorate spot to nap is on the underside of a branch of the tree where she lives. Also incase you can;t tell she has cloven hooves.

She always keeps the dragon scales on her feace hidden unless she really gets mad. then whey will be shown and she will be on the war path.

That's all I can think of so I close it out with the artist info. http://artofshadowfoxsilver.tumblr.com/

Go Up