A new pony

Started by Sarac08, 2016 Aug 03, 09:18:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sarac08

Well hello!^^

As you can see,i'm new here! X3 ..  :s Well,best game ever!^^

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

FeverishPegasus

Welcome to this place Sarac.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

NightMoonMare

Welcome to LoE! I hope you settle here well~  ^-^

Rikifive

Hello there!  :D

Glad you're enjoying the game! Now we only have to wait until December!  :3

Welcome to the herd!  <3

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

king bam

hello everybody hi my names king bam I'm new to legends of equestria so can anyone tell me how this website works also how do I make my own pony I'm very interested and want to get to everything is to know

Honey Bell

welcome King Bam.

The forums are mainly used as a RP platform and a news source. Here you can find the latest news around the game.

TO make your own pony you have to install LoE from the Download page. Give it some time it's a big game, as soon as you get the login screen login with you forum name and password, select a server and create your pony. Let the fun Begin.

Please make sure to read the rules, so we can avoid problems. If there are any questions, forums are always open.
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Cloudy Skies

Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you in-game soon! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Go Up