What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nell

I was playing on Stardew Valley for a few hours got tons of stuff growing.
(Also it's heavily modded... :P )

PonyxWright

I've been playing Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 a Lot lately. I've bought it many months ago, but recently I've been very in the mood for it, it's quite a fun game to me.

Dark Hooves

Armored Core 2 Another Age, I already have the Karasawa Mk.2.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Night Striker

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

DarkDawn

2017 Nov 20, 11:17:14 #304 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 20, 11:26:00 by DarkDawn
I'm playing Knights and Merchants Remake (KaM Remake in short, full KaM game required for this mod to work) At least once a day on multiplayer mode vs AI. I'd rather play it on single player mode, but the problem is that there are too few maps, you can't set peace time, and you can't ally with the AI. Why only one time ? Because building your base, economy, army and finishing off enemies takes LOTS of time on economical maps, but i like it anyway  ^-^ Other then that Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition, AoE 2 HD, Warhammer 40k Soulstorm, Diablo 1, AoE 1 and the Witcher 3, when i feel like playing these games :P
My forum introduction - https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=17341.0
Ponies: Purple Skies (lvl 50 Pegasus) , Amethyst Dream (lvl 30 Unicorn)

Night Striker

Playing a lot of Minecraft and Skyrim SE now, and funnily enough the Minecraft world I spawned in has me surrounded by mountains (extreme hills) and I love playing in it with my friends. I wonder if I have some kind of weird mountain obsession now, I do like playing in mountains or mountain-like places in games lately........

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Go Up