Life in the seas. (Open RP)

Started by Snowcraft_Pony, 2014 Aug 11, 15:53:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

"Pony way? Do you know who I am?" Lunar paused. "Wait...where are your scurvy crew mates." Lunar said jokingly.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Dark Hooves

I am alone, I'm not belonging to any of you pirates. I am a nomad.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Dark Hooves

You pirates are a bunch of no good weaklings who gain profit by stealing from others.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

LunarDusk

"Correction, US pirates are a group of thugs that value only destruction."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Dark Hooves

Either way you are a bunch of no good scoundrels.

StormDancer01

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2014 Sep 17, 18:12:16
Soon Lunar turned around to see Aquamarine heading his way. Her appearance wasn't that clear, but Lunar assumed it was one of the Sorrowsea pirates. "I see you... ovO" Lunar charged his horn then shot a laser projectile towards Aquamarine from the distance.

((... that's not very smart, if you can't see them, it could be anyone. If it's an enemy and you miss, they know where you are. Not the best idea, Lunar. :P))

Aquamarine slowed, tired. She tripped over a rock and fell, just barely managing to keep her savings up in the air. Tears welled in her eyes, and she looked down at her now-very-sore hoof, not even noticing the laser blast that had just flown above her head, nearly killing her.
She stood back up and plodded on. She saw a cluster of boulders a very small distance from the ocean, and limped towards it. When she reached it, she sat near them, the rocks to her back. She lay the fruits and things gently near the rocks, then lay her raft down in between the rock formation and the ocean. She turned back to the jungle, which blazed on the other side of the beach. She watched the flames dance for a minute. Then, she had an idea.

Fueled by her new idea, she levitated herself, floating a few inches above the sand. She 'flew' across the beach to the jungle, then set herself down by the edge of the inferno. Carefully, she levitated a mass of sand, then arranged it into a perfect, flat square. Her mane clung to her neck, sweat from both the excursion and from the heat pooling on the sand below her hooves. She squeezed her eyes closed, concentrating. She maneuvered the sand into the fire, then held it there for a while. She had to sit down, the magic draining her energy.
After a moment, she pulled it out again. it had formed into a perfect sheet of glass.

Excited, she created five more squares, and large dome in the vague shape of an igloo. Finally, she levitated a burning branch and took it and her glass with her back to her small base camp, weariness making the journey seem so much longer. When she reached her things, she set the burning branch a short ways away from her things, then she carefully leaned the glass panes against the stones, and settled the dome around her, the stones, her raft, and her glass, the burning branch a short ways away. Too tired to use any more magic, she dragged one of her glass panes over the entrance of the dome with her mouth, then piled sand up against it so nothing could break it. She then lay, her back to the stones, which had been warmed by the sun. Unable to do anything else in her weakened state, she fell into a deep sleep.

LunarDusk

( no matter I'm good at hiding and throwing my enemies off the trail even if it did miss)

"Haha, tell that to Ceada the captain of Silver Glory who claims that otherwise."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

StormDancer01

((But what if it's a friend?? DD: Anyways, don't let me interrupt. I'm curious to see where this goes, and who will win. :P))

(((Not much to RP. Aquamarine sleeps on, blissfully unaware of the world for at least a while. Maybe I'll make up a dream for her to have later, when I'm feeling more creative. :3)))

Dark Hooves

Arielle regains some strength and runs into the water which she starts swimming gracefully beneath the surface.

LunarDusk

Lunar waited patiently for the Sorrowsea crew as the trees were starting to turn into ashes making visibility clear.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Snowcraft_Pony

The Sorrowsea pirates could be heard in the distance fighting the fires that spread in their base, not minding the burning jungles.

Ceada approached and sighed. "Yes, we fight, but we have good hearts... mostly. Anyway, we need to not do that again! If these flames don't kill us, they may burn the one REAL shot off this island."

"Come on." Ithua added as she walked into the burning jungles, avoiding the flames the best she could. Ceada followed suit.

LunarDusk

Lunar followed right behind Ithua. "That fire attack was only a mere diversion, it could save us the trouble of fighting more of the crowd than needed.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

MillenniumPony

Dusky have become terribly lost in the jungle.
'Idiot! You shouldn't have ran blindly to the trees, there's to many branches and leaves to fly through, so of course you would get lost,' Dusky thought to herself.
She blinked, eyes starting to burn from the smoke that started surrounding the area.
"Wha-" Dusky heard voices nearby.
"The base! "Put out the fire!" My leg!"
Dusky's eyes widened as hot, red flames raced towards her.
"F-Fire!" she screamed out, and attempted to fly away.
Hearing the sound of wood tearing and cracking, Dusky had just enough time to look up to see the branch that was to fall on her, crashing her back onto the ground, knocking her unconscious.
Her disguise flickered before dissolving completely, revealing her original, Changeling form.
You wake up to find that you are a pony! Now to save Equestria! http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13248.0

Snowcraft_Pony

Ceada sighed but then she saw a changeling in the distance. "Over there!" she yelled as Ithua ran to help her.

In the distance the group heard the Sorrowsea pirates in chaos.

PeppermintSwirl17

QuoteOi no taking control of Ituha! She's mine, also Ceada is on Ithua's back.

((Oops! Sorry!))

Quote from: StormDancer01 on 2014 Sep 15, 20:20:28
Aquamarine looked sideways at Sunrise and fidgeted. She understood if Sunrise wanted to go with Ithua's plan, but if she did, Aquamarine didn't want to be left alone...

Sunrise bit her lip harder, almost drawing blood. "I don't know..." She hadn't the faintest idea how to begin stealing a ship, and she somehow wanted to stay on this island. Still, Ithua's plan might be the only way to reach home. She voiced these thoughts out loud, and silently promised herself to become stronger both physically and mentally. She would start now.

"I think-" Her voice cracked slightly, but she took a deep breath. "I think I'll come with you," she said bravely, looking Ithua in the eye. "I know I haven't been much help so far, but if you show me how to get started, I'll try my best, and eventually, probably be okay at something." Then she realised the other mare, Aquamarine, was fidgeting uncomfortably.

"Are you okay?" Sunrise asked her.

Quote from: StormDancer01 on 2014 Sep 17, 18:45:42
QuoteCarefully, she levitated a mass of sand, then arranged it into a perfect, flat square. Her mane clung to her neck, sweat from both the excursion and from the heat pooling on the sand below her hooves. She squeezed her eyes closed, concentrating. She maneuvered the sand into the fire, then held it there for a while. She had to sit down, the magic draining her energy.
After a moment, she pulled it out again. it had formed into a perfect sheet of glass.

Excited, she created five more squares, and large dome in the vague shape of an igloo. Finally, she levitated a burning branch and took it and her glass with her back to her small base camp, weariness making the journey seem so much longer. When she reached her things, she set the burning branch a short ways away from her things, then she carefully leaned the glass panes against the stones, and settled the dome around her, the stones, her raft, and her glass, the burning branch a short ways away. Too tired to use any more magic, she dragged one of her glass panes over the entrance of the dome with her mouth, then piled sand up against it so nothing could break it. She then lay, her back to the stones, which had been warmed by the sun. Unable to do anything else in her weakened state, she fell into a deep sleep.

Wow! Aquamarine is very resourceful.
Love goes out to all! It is eternal!

Kisses! xxx ooo xxx xoxo

StormDancer01

Quote from: PeppermintSwirl17 on 2014 Sep 20, 17:24:49
QuoteOi no taking control of Ituha! She's mine, also Ceada is on Ithua's back.

((Oops! Sorry!))

Quote from: StormDancer01 on 2014 Sep 15, 20:20:28
Aquamarine looked sideways at Sunrise and fidgeted. She understood if Sunrise wanted to go with Ithua's plan, but if she did, Aquamarine didn't want to be left alone...

Sunrise bit her lip harder, almost drawing blood. "I don't know..." She hadn't the faintest idea how to begin stealing a ship, and she somehow wanted to stay on this island. Still, Ithua's plan might be the only way to reach home. She voiced these thoughts out loud, and silently promised herself to become stronger both physically and mentally. She would start now.

"I think-" Her voice cracked slightly, but she took a deep breath. "I think I'll come with you," she said bravely, looking Ithua in the eye. "I know I haven't been much help so far, but if you show me how to get started, I'll try my best, and eventually, probably be okay at something." Then she realised the other mare, Aquamarine, was fidgeting uncomfortably.

"Are you okay?" Sunrise asked her.

Quote from: StormDancer01 on 2014 Sep 17, 18:45:42
QuoteCarefully, she levitated a mass of sand, then arranged it into a perfect, flat square. Her mane clung to her neck, sweat from both the excursion and from the heat pooling on the sand below her hooves. She squeezed her eyes closed, concentrating. She maneuvered the sand into the fire, then held it there for a while. She had to sit down, the magic draining her energy.

Wow! Aquamarine is very resourceful.

(( :3 Thank you!

...uhhhh, unfortunately, I'm not sure how I would have Aquamarine respond, seeing as she's sleeping.

Maybe when she wakes up, assuming you all haven't left yet. Though, I'm planning on letting her sleep for a few hours... trying to keep things at least sorta realistic. ;) ))

PeppermintSwirl17

(( :3 Thank you!

...uhhhh, unfortunately, I'm not sure how I would have Aquamarine respond, seeing as she's sleeping.

Maybe when she wakes up, assuming you all haven't left yet. Though, I'm planning on letting her sleep for a few hours... trying to keep things at least sorta realistic. ;) ))

Okay!

---
After the forest fire:

"So, when are we hijacking the ship?" Sunrise asked Ithua slightly nervously.
Love goes out to all! It is eternal!

Kisses! xxx ooo xxx xoxo

Dark Hooves

After resting on the bottom for some time Arielle wakes up giving a stretch. I hope things have settled down some.

StormDancer01

((WAIT WAIT WAIT
the jungle was huge (or I assumed so), so this fire could have burned for hours, maybe days.
How much time has passed??
I'm assuming it's around sunset, at least? Maybe later?))

Go Up