General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2014 May 09, 22:11:56
Maybe those are their mega forms? I hope
in this new game we get more mega evolutions.
:3

I don't think they are, but with the Red and Blue Orbs...

Anyway, sooooooooooooo excited for tomorrow footage reveal :3

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 May 09, 22:49:54
I hope to see a Mega Swampert!

There probably will be along with Mega Sceptile, but who knows.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 May 09, 22:50:33
I don't think they are, but with the Red and Blue Orbs...

Yeah, my brother and I were just talking about it today.
Maybe the Red and Blue Orbs are the mega stone. To
Mega evolve a pokemon you have to have a strong bond
with that pokemon and the stone. Well, in Sapphire you
got the Red Orb and in Ruby you got the Blue Orb.
So maybe the Orbs are their mega stones but we could
never use them because we never got the orb for that
legendary of that version.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rikaria

Wasn't it the other way around? Because I'm pretty sure you get the opposite one depending on which team you're going against (Team Magma got the Blue Orb for Groudon, Team Aqua got the Red Orb for Kyogre).

FakeSmile

Ohhh
Its been forever since I played Sapphire and I've
been playing Emerald lately. Thanks for clearing
that up!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stardust Dragon

Aaand I just realized that we still have those Mega Evolutions of the Eon twins that haven't been released yet.  Game launch event, anyone?

Rikaria

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2014 May 10, 14:34:46
Aaand I just realized that we still have those Mega Evolutions of the Eon twins that haven't been released yet.  Game launch event, anyone?

Would be nice, but... I still feel bad for all those people who never got a Blazikenite...

Stardust Dragon

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 May 10, 16:40:23
Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2014 May 10, 14:34:46

Would be nice, but... I still feel bad for all those people who never got a Blazikenite...

Yeah, I understand that.  Exclusive events like that are great for sales, but awful for people who can't buy it early...

Rikaria

So... today's reveal was pretty disappointing... Hopefully next weekend will be better.

Naura

What reavel? TELL MEH! (Also, I'm soo happy it was annnounced on my b-day, It was like a present from game freak x3)
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Rikaria

Quote from: Naura on 2014 May 18, 09:25:19
What reavel? TELL MEH! (Also, I'm soo happy it was annnounced on my b-day, It was like a present from game freak x3)

The only thing we got to see so far were Groudon and Kyogre cutscenes of them doing Drought and Drizzle. Either way, we're getting new info (hopefully) by next month, if not sooner.

Julius

Purr~

Rikaria

Oops... I can't believe I forgot to post this here...

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon - Trademarks

A new trademark has been discovered as being registered by Nintendo, GameFreak and Creatures Inc. in Japan. This trademark is for デルタエメラルド Delta Emerald. In addition to this, in the US, at the same time as the Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire domains were registered, one was registered for Pokémon Delta Emerald. This trademark registration is not likely to be indicative of a game release, but rather covering bases in a similar manner to the registration of Pokémon Water Blue back in 2004 and numerous other Pokémon names over the past 10 years including Pokémon Grey. We'll bring more as it comes

Also, this video brings up an interesting point (assuming Delta Emerald won't actually be a game):

Naura

I can't wait! Hopefully they will give all starters mega evos in this one, I won't be able to wait for a newer remake of Gold and Silver for a Mega-Meganium ono
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Rikaria

Honestly, if they just gave Mega Evolutions to all the region starters, some people would probably get annoyed.

GoldenTerrabyte

Yeah. But seriously, StreetPass traded Secret Bases is practically a given. There's no way they aren't going to do something like that. But just in case, everyone go and beg Nintendo to do it.
I'm back

ManeFlame

As far as Megas, I know they confirmed there would be 4 more, though I forget if they said only 4 or not. Either way, Kecleon was confirmed as a mega.

Rikaria

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm sure that Grovyle and Swampert are, because Blaziken.
I'm back

ManeFlame

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Jun 04, 19:36:27
Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Jun 04, 19:06:24
Kecleon was confirmed as a mega.

What... proof.

Well, floof. Alright, apparently nabbing the original link, the guy posted that it was fake. Apparently an older episode of that japanese pokemon show with changed subtitles.

Oi... apparently the pokemon fan websites kind of miffed on authenticating it. -.-
So, I guess nevermind that statement! 8D  :c

in case you're bored.

Rikaria

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

It has been confirmed that the epsiode of Pokémon Get☆TV that is due to air on June 15th is to feature a large scoop of the latest Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire information. As stated last month, the issue of CoroCoro, due out at the end of next week, promises to have new information as well so it is likely to be a repeat of that information. We'll post the information as soon as we get it

Aww yeah!

Go Up