-Fresh start in Canterlot- JUMP IN!

Started by cloudyraindrops90, 2016 Jan 27, 16:17:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 27, 21:14:24
Ink had no idea he upsetted two lovely cafe patrons, and resumed being much too excited to pull off any kind of classy air HJ was probably hoping to have him gain. He wiggled in his seat excitedly, offering him a beaming smile. Ink rested his chin on the counter, hooves up on there as he panted a bit more.
"I was looking for you! You left me behind. Terrible lesson in independence. Never again." He chattered out to the other. What is he gonna order? ...Well. Hot cocoa with extra whipped cream.
He had no idea a pony followed him into the cafe, but ey. To each their own.

"I didn't leave you behind, you just couldn't follow fast enough!" He tries to keep his voice down, but he's already sorta following the train of thought of 'Well I've already been disappointed, why bother anymore?', so it's just barely an inside voice.
He couldn't help but very slightly cringe at Ink's choice of drink. Coffee, in HJ's eyes, was meant to be a classy, business like drink meant to keep you going for any work you must do.
Hot cocoa with whipped cream.
HJ is not pleased.

cloudyraindrops90

{The door is open, I am back again}

indigoEruption

Quote from: DiamondsDroog on 2016 Jan 27, 21:21:00
"I didn't leave you behind, you just couldn't follow fast enough!" He tries to keep his voice down, but he's already sorta following the train of thought of 'Well I've already been disappointed, why bother anymore?', so it's just barely an inside voice.
He couldn't help but very slightly cringe at Ink's choice of drink. Coffee, in HJ's eyes, was meant to be a classy, business like drink meant to keep you going for any work you must do.
Hot cocoa with whipped cream.
HJ is not pleased.

Ink's ears went back at HJ's words, but at the cocoa coming, they spring back forward, the childish adult stirring it in a bit before taking a burning gulp of it. "Me? Not fast enough? That's a liiie! You probably some classy lady, then got turned down by her! ...Ooor you didn't like what you heard and fast walked off while I was changing." He took a normal sip this time, breathing out a bit of steam. He refused to show pain, however. I will be man in this aspect, for you.

FakeSmile

Fake Smile took a sip of her drink for a long time again; she had to think of a way to properly answer it. The mare didn't mind more pets but she was more concern about the cats. She have one cat currently living with her, and that was sort of close to the truth. Once she took the mare to her apartment she would figure out the rest. As she drank the last of her frappuccino  she replied,
Fake Smile: We aren't reeeeeally suppose to have pets. . . But I got a cat! She is an ol' gal so she won't cause you much trouble!
. . . If your dog can uh, not attract attention then it should be good.

The mare finished with a smile as she pushed her cup to the side. The mare sat for a bit in silence as she tried to think of what to ask next. To get her thoughts going, the mare tilted her head side to side which caused the bells on her hat to jingle. After a bit of thinking she smiled as she came up with another question. Happily she asked,
Fake Smile: Hold on, I thought of another question! This might be the last one, since I can't think of anymore. Can you like, take care of a house? I mean, I'm not a slob but. . . I tend to forget to clean up after myself. BUT I did clean up the place a bit for ya to look 'round.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 27, 21:28:49
Ink's ears went back at HJ's words, but at the cocoa coming, they spring back forward, the childish adult stirring it in a bit before taking a burning gulp of it. "Me? Not fast enough? That's a liiie! You probably some classy lady, then got turned down by her! ...Ooor you didn't like what you heard and fast walked off while I was changing." He took a normal sip this time, breathing out a bit of steam. He refused to show pain, however. I will be man in this aspect, for you.

He raised an eyebrow at Ink's lack of, well, expressiveness at his comment. Ink, as shown by his entrance, is an extremely expressive person, so containing himself is almost a challenge to the dapper stallion. "Please, do you really think I'd do that to you? Wouldn't be very classy. Like the rest of the degenerate scum in this city."

indigoEruption

His eye twitched some at the pain, then a brief sneer. Yeah, that hurt. His eyes went over to look at Jack's drink, sniffing a little to see what was in there but...Hot drink again. Weh. His ears went back once more, sitting upright in his seat for once as if offended that there was no water at the table. "...Nnnoooo I don't think you'd do that. Cause. Cause we're friends, right?" He smiles sheepishly to the other, ears still down. He is awfully clingy, but since he hasn't had a lot of friends, he's scared of losing him. Also because Jack knows...THE NAME.

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 27, 21:47:38
His eye twitched some at the pain, then a brief sneer. Yeah, that hurt. His eyes went over to look at Jack's drink, sniffing a little to see what was in there but...Hot drink again. Weh. His ears went back once more, sitting upright in his seat for once as if offended that there was no water at the table. "...Nnnoooo I don't think you'd do that. Cause. Cause we're friends, right?" He smiles sheepishly to the other, ears still down. He is awfully clingy, but since he hasn't had a lot of friends, he's scared of losing him. Also because Jack knows...THE NAME.

He reaches over and pats Ink on the side, small smile replacing his casual sneer. "Of course we're friends." He says before quickly going back to his normal slight-constant-anger. "And I'll bop ya one if you think otherwise." The name is the gain for the game of the pain of Ink-welp, there goes that rhyme. Hello Darkness My Old Friend~

indigoEruption

The earth pony looked pretty  relieved at the pat he received from the other, relaxing some finally. Everything was fiiine. He was just letting his mind wander way too much. "Friend Jack." He cooed a bit mostly to himself, ears relaxing somewhat while in a neutral position, smiling in a much more natural fashion. Even when calmed down, that smile and jolliness on his face kept the suited stallion from pulling off a dapper air similar to how Honest Jack did. Guess you gotta have a no fun heart, ey?

Gamepad

Game nuzzled the back of the pony's neck, enjoying not having to walk for once. It was slow, however he was used to slowness.

Purple

Sparkle smiled at the nuzzle from the fluffy wolf.  She had always loved animals, but she had never been able to have a pet of her own. 

The apartment was just down the street now, so it would only be a bit further until they reached their destination.

Gamepad

Game continued to nuzzle as his tail draped over her side. Surprised she was able to carry his weight, even he had difficulty with it.

Misty Fly

2016 Jan 28, 11:43:43 #51 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 28, 11:45:18 by Misty Fly
Name: Marble Star
Race: Unicorn
Lives: canterlot
Personality: friendly , curious , emotional , loyal
photo - http://s12.postimg.org/wk1oj7myl/Marble.png
*Marble wakes up*
Marble : you gotta be kidding me! i,m late for work again? oh wait i am at work...whats wrong with me? *she takes out a patch of bread dough and starts making pastry* yeesh there arent that many customers today...
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow starts shaking off her internal thoughts realizing she's been standing in the middle of the room for quite a while in the cafe. She than went to order some pastries as food as she was quite hungry.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

//if your reffering to the place i,m in its a bakery not a cafe
*Marble continues making pastries*
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow watched as the Unicorn made pastries. Finding the process interesting finding herself once again distracted.

Misty Fly

*Marble notices shadow*
Marble : oh sorry can i help you?
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow once again broke out of her distraction said "Yes i would like to get some pastries. If you can surprise me miss that would be great."

Misty Fly

Marble : okay let me see what i got... strawberry cinammon rolls...Chocolate Crips buns...
Magic...

SandFire

Pulling out bits to pay for the pastries Shadow said "I'll take two of those two."

Misty Fly

*marble takes the bits*
Marble : thank you *she looks at shadow* by the way i,m marble whats your name?
Magic...

Go Up