-Fresh start in Canterlot- JUMP IN!

Started by cloudyraindrops90, 2016 Jan 27, 16:17:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

Game sniffed the pie cautiously, wondering if it contained the same substance as the cake. Relieved that it didn't the wolf quickly shoved his muzzle in the pie and, well, began wolfing it down.

The chubby wolfy, clearly had a love for his pie and it showed, as the pie was splattered on his fur and as he licked the tin clean.

Purple

Sparkle giggled lightly, glad that Game liked the pie.  Deciding to look for that collar now, she left Game to his treat, and searched her closet for anything that would work as a collar.

cloudyraindrops90

Cloudy got up off the couch and took her saddlebags with her. She went up to her bed and put her stuff down beside her, as she laid on her bed.
{The door is open, I am back again}

Aeterna Sol

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Feb 10, 13:38:55
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Gee, I would like to help but j just got a new roommate. Gotta give her a bit of time to settle in before havin' guest over! But there are a few hotels and motels 'round here![/color]
The mare chimed as she smiled at Blazing. A part of her did want to help the stranger, but she knew it wouldn't be polite to add an addition to the apartment when just adding one.

"Well, where's a good one? I should have enough bits from all that time of being a freelancer." Blaze looks down at herself. "I hope so, at least. I've been saving up to go here, so... Yeah." She looks up again, with obvious signs of boredom on her face.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : lets bring her home then
Magic...

SandFire

"Ok than lets go." Shadow said as she picked up Marble and began to move slowly for Marbles house.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

*Deep Sense opens the door and brings her inside*
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow starts calling for Balaclava hoping he was there to help with Marble.

Misty Fly

Balaclava : i,m right here...oh man what happened to her?
Magic...

Gamepad

Game, having devoured and licked clean the pie and some of it's tin by mistake, managed to flip it up with his paw and wear it on his head like a hat, managing to stay in place thanks to his ears.

Purple

Sparkle returned with a makeshift collar made out of an old scarf she had.  Seeing the pie tin on Game's head, she burst into a fit of giggles.  "O-h my *giggle* gosh, that's a-*snort*-adorable!" she chuckled, unable to speak clearly through her laughing.

Misty Fly

Magic...

SandFire

"She told her something and than she fell fainted." Shadow said pointing a wing at Deep Sense.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : i told her the truth...
*Marble wakes up*
Marble : i,m glad i,m not alone anymore
Magic...

Go Up