-Fresh start in Canterlot- JUMP IN!

Started by cloudyraindrops90, 2016 Jan 27, 16:17:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

cloudyraindrops90

{The door is open, I am back again}

Purple

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Jan 27, 19:38:29
Game whined and whimpered, he didn't know the new pony and couldn't turn his body to see what she was doing.

"Shh... it's alright, I won't hurt you..." Sparkle said in a calming tone.  She had finished untying the wolf, and now used her magic to set him upright.  "There you go," she said, giving him a little pet.

Gamepad

Game, now free tested his legs. Standing up, he considered trying to get away, but he knew he wasn't that fast and lay back down in front of the pony.

Letting them pet him, it was strangely nice and different, normally ponies just chased him away and thanks to his lack of speed they chased him for quite a while.

Purple

Sparkle smiled at the wolf, seeing he was friendly, and probably harmless.  "How did you get stuck here? a-are you lost?" she asked, concerned for the poor thing.  He could have an owner somewhere who was worried about him.

Gamepad

Game looked at the pony and shook his head, he didn't have a place to belong or to call his home, so he just goes from alley to alley in search of food and drink, no one caring for the wolf.

Purple

Sparkle's look of sympathy turned into a sympathetic pout.  "Oh, you poor thing!  I wish there was something I could do for you..." she said, thinking.  She then had a brilliant idea.  "Oh, I know!  You can come stay with me!  Would you like that?" she asked, smiling now.

Gamepad

Game tilted his head in confusion. Normally ponies say. "Stay away from me." Never. "Come stay with me." Thinking this might be his one chance to live easy, the pudgy would struggled off the floor and nuzzled the pony, wagged his tail and gave the look of "Yes, a hundred times. Yes."

Purple

Sparkle beamed in excitement.  "Fantastic!  Lets get going!" she said, using her magic to try to lift Game onto her back.  He was surprisingly much heavier than she had anticipated, so she had to walk very slowly. 

Although she didn't actually live in Canterlot, she had rented an apartment to stay in while she was here.  Very slowly and shakily, she made her way to said apartment, struggling to support Game's weight on her back.

DiamondsDroog

2016 Jan 27, 20:13:00 #28 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 27, 20:15:42 by DiamondsDroog
Name: Honest Jack
Race: Unicorn
Lives: Ink's House
Personality: Crude and known to be cruel. However, he puts on a friendly face around others, and finds enjoyment when others play by his own rules.
Friends: "Ink Comet" and certain unamed, dapper stallions that keep a low profile.
Skills: Incredible gambling prowess, which is how he gained his Pink Die cutie mark. He also seems to be great at coordinating classy outfits, if not to only surround himself in well dressed company. He seems to understand various weapons very well, but claims to have never touched one. 'Well read', he says.
Picture/Description: Here ya are.

Post Merge

Jack made his way to the cafe, perpetual image of 'slightly annoyed' on his face, small smoking pipe in his mouth, and a thirst in his throat. He couldn't help but feel a sense of disappointment at the ponies of Canterlot-after all, this was supposed to be the cultural center of all Equestria! But all he found was more of the same, just with more stuffiness.

FakeSmile

Quote from: cloudyraindrops90 on 2016 Jan 27, 19:44:32
Yes, I am an artist.

Fake Smile smiled with the straw in her mouth. She did enjoy art and with an artist as a roommate, maybe she can finally decorate her walls. Once she finished her sip of her drink she said,
Fake Smile: Oh wow, that's awesome. I always loved the  art galleries here. My apartment is close to one of thise "local" art galleries. . . Its weird, but I have no room to judge!
The gal ended what she said with a laugh before taking another drink. She took a long sip this time, since she couldn't think of what else to ask. The mare didn't really think this whole thing through, she just needed another hoof to put up money. After inhaling a good bit of her drink she said,
Fake Smile: Man, this interview stuff is hard. . . . . .
Oh, I got it! You should ask me some questions. I'm positive you want to know 'bout the mare you gonna be roomin' with!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

DiamondsDroog

He went and bought a coffee with someone else's bits, then took a seat over in the corner of the cafe, away from the rabble, because Jack is an edgy pony and he might cut them with his edge.

SandFire

Name: Shadow Fire
Race: Pegasus Pony
Lives: Anywhere and everywhere (Mostly attics of those in whatever town she's in.)
Personality: Shy, keen on making friends, nervous for the new things, but brave for the old things
things she has done, and ready to learn even if the lessons don't stick.
Friends: Due to wanderlust she has no 'real' friends but she has a lot of acquaintances.
Skills: Ability to make fire under her hoofs thanks to cutie mark and Pegasus magic. Able to be sneaky due to constant hiding from danger and who she perceives as dangerous.
Appearance
Spoiler: show

Shadow tired and hungry from traveling all day finally made it to Canterlot and started heading towards a random eatery in the town.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

indigoEruption

Spoiler: Ink Comet Info • show

Name: 'Ink Comet'
Race: Earth Pony/Donkey hybrid
Lives: Shares a suite with Honest Jack in the apartments
Personality: Moods can be erratic. While with his friends, or at least knowing they're nearby, he can be playful and friendly. Other times, he can be sour and fussy. His ears can give off what he's thinking easily, no worries.
Friends: Honest Jack
Skills: General house keeping. Cooking, sewing, cleaning, gardening and all that jazz. However, he got his cutie mark in writing fictional drabbles. He also seems to have a good sense of direction, as well.
Appearance: http://mirustal.deviantart.com/art/Ink-Comet-variations-537473061

Ink was lost in the unfamiliar town, running full speed and weaving between the dressed up people. He himself was dressed quite well, navy blue suit and his hat only staying on by the ear holes in it. His blue saddlebags threatened to be bucked off, old clothes in there since a certain friend wanted him to look dapper around town with him but...WHERE IS HIS FRIEND? He skidded to an ungraceful stop, dull, doll-like indigo eyes locking on target through the windows at the mauve unicorn. Honest Jack. You can't hide in your corner seat, nerd! Ink hurried inside, fast walking over to his booth and nearly falling into the booth seat instead of sitting down. He was clearly out of breath, brown, wavy hair curling every which way from the breeze. After heaving and sucking in air (and probably getting light headed), he barked out the name of the Unicorn across from him, not really being mindful of the other ponyfolk around them. "JACK!"

SandFire

Shadow seeing a running pony go into a cafe shop she thought 'Well if he was running it must be very good' as she walked in to eat.

DiamondsDroog

QuoteInk was lost in the unfamiliar town, running full speed and weaving between the dressed up people. He himself was dressed quite well, navy blue suit and his hat only staying on by the ear holes in it. His blue saddlebags threatened to be bucked off, old clothes in there since a certain friend wanted him to look dapper around town with him but...WHERE IS HIS FRIEND? He skidded to an ungraceful stop, dull, doll-like indigo eyes locking on target through the windows at the mauve unicorn. Honest Jack. You can't hide in your corner seat, nerd! Ink hurried inside, fast walking over to his booth and nearly falling into the booth seat instead of sitting down. He was clearly out of breath, brown, wavy hair curling every which way from the breeze. After heaving and sucking in air (and probably getting light headed), he barked out the name of the Unicorn across from him, not really being mindful of the other ponyfolk around them. "JACK!"

YOU DISGUSTING UNCULTURED SWINE GET OUTTA HERE UNTIL YOU KNOW HOW TO ACT WITH SOME CLASS YOU'RE EMBARRASSING THE BOTH OF US YOU DORK. "Yes. That is my name. If we're talking in specifics, the second name in a two-word name. Unless you're meaning to find some other poor innocent victim that happens to have the name 'Jack' in their series of multiple word names, or a person that happens to have the single name 'Jack', then I may or may not be the person that you're looking for. Dork."

cloudyraindrops90

Well-  Cloudy was cut off by the stallion who yelled.  She looked towards Honest jack and Ink Comet.

Uh..

FakeSmile

2016 Jan 27, 21:03:50 #36 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 27, 21:07:34 by FakeSmile
Fake Smile was lifting  her drink to take a sip, till a noise of high volume pierced through the cafe. Poor gal, she is as skittish as a cat. The loud shouting caused her to let out an unusual noise. Instead of letting out a startled scream, the mare "honked" as she dropped her drink on the table. The mare quickly covered her mouth in case any more honks would slip through. Wide eyed, she turned to see who screamed at unholy levels. It appeared to be an overexcited stallion who was chatting to a well dressed fellow. But the well dressed fellow looked a little rough around the edges, so she quickly turned back toward Cloudy. While she picked up her drink she sheepishly said,
Fake Smile: Let's not speak of what just happened. . . . Ha Ha Ha. . .
. . . . . .
What was your question again?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

cloudyraindrops90

Oh no.. It's fine.. As I was saying, do you have any problems with small dogs?

SandFire

Shadow heard the pony she followed in scream a name out and than another mare honk out loud. Shadow smiled as she thought maybe their is more to this town than just the stuck up nobles.

indigoEruption

Ink had no idea he upsetted two lovely cafe patrons, and resumed being much too excited to pull off any kind of classy air HJ was probably hoping to have him gain. He wiggled in his seat excitedly, offering him a beaming smile. Ink rested his chin on the counter, hooves up on there as he panted a bit more.
"I was looking for you! You left me behind. Terrible lesson in independence. Never again." He chattered out to the other. What is he gonna order? ...Well. Hot cocoa with extra whipped cream.
He had no idea a pony followed him into the cafe, but ey. To each their own.

Go Up