General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

2014 Dec 01, 12:19:23 #180 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 01, 12:20:57 by Rikaria
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Dec 01, 11:22:20
Eon Ticket acquired and I'm not even at the third gym yet. ;)

I wonder if you could "Pass By" us (via PSS) so that we could get it, too...
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Julius

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Dec 01, 12:19:23
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Dec 01, 11:22:20
Eon Ticket acquired and I'm not even at the third gym yet. ;)

I wonder if you could "Pass By" us (via PSS) so that we could get it, too...

I don't think so unless we can somehow meet up. It's a street pass distribution... :s
Purr~

Rikaria

So there are some places already posting about Hoopa and what it does in the games. Even by the time it officially comes out, PLEASE do NOT post anything revealing about it UNLESS you use spoiler tags.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Dec 02, 18:48:52
So there are some places already posting about Hoopa and what it does in the games. Even by the time it officially comes out, PLEASE do NOT post anything revealing about it UNLESS you use spoiler tags.

Don't ask for it in a trade too. I've seen other people have it, and begged for it in a trade with a ridiculous offer.

I'm starting to hate how people block the way to the PC and flag, but not just themselves also they block with objects as well.

Secret Base Tip: never ever block the way to the PC, flag, and yourself with objects.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

I've seen people use themselves to block their Flag so that others HAVE to recruit them as a Base Pal to gain access to... well... their Flag.

Sunshine Smash

I don't have the game yet. But how long are you able to get the Eon Ticket by Streetpass?

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2014 Dec 02, 19:45:06
I don't have the game yet. But how long are you able to get the Eon Ticket by Streetpass?

i don't think serebii and pokemon sites have announced the locations. the only way to get one is to streetpass people. I already know the places where i can go for streetpassing.

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 Dec 02, 19:55:59
Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2014 Dec 02, 19:45:06

i don't think serebii and pokemon sites have announced the locations. the only way to get one is to streetpass people. I already know the places where i can go for streetpassing.

Oh, I know how to get the ticket by streetpass, I just want to know if that would just suddenly stop one day.

Rikaria

The only way it'll "stop" is if everyone who had the Ticket restarted their game all at once when the places who actually gave them away stopped distributing them. Otherwise, it literally goes on forever via Streetpassing.

cloudwilk

Oh hey, should I add my friend code to the LoE doc? And is everyone showing their secret base code?

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Dec 02, 21:20:59
The only way it'll "stop" is if everyone who had the Ticket restarted their game all at once when the places who actually gave them away stopped distributing them. Otherwise, it literally goes on forever via Streetpassing.

Huh. So the numbers will probably keep on growing. I like that.

Rikaria

2014 Dec 03, 00:01:58 #191 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 03, 00:20:12 by Rikaria
Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2014 Dec 02, 22:02:39
Huh. So the numbers will probably keep on growing. I like that.

Depends if people even Streetpass with OR/AS as one/two of their 12 activated titles (attempting to add more will require you to deactivate one/two) after so long, but yeah.

Anyway, so has anyone else made Super-Secret Bases yet? I wanna add more to the first post.

EDIT: The 1.2 patch is out now. More details on the first post.

cloudwilk

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Rikaria

2014 Dec 03, 09:57:12 #193 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 03, 16:51:02 by Rikaria
Quote from: cloudwilk on 2014 Dec 03, 09:14:02
I'll post my secret base.

Spoiler: show

Added to first post.

Spoiler: EDIT: Here's something interesting involving the Elite Four • show

Naura

2014 Dec 04, 11:10:37 #194 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 04, 11:12:24 by Naura
My Qr code:
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Rikaria

2014 Dec 04, 12:33:45 #195 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 04, 19:51:43 by Rikaria
Quote from: Naura on 2014 Dec 04, 11:10:37
My Qr code:
Spoiler: show

Added to first post.

By the way, I added a second QR code under my name (on the first post). It mostly recreates my original Ruby's Base (but not my team), but due to missing/changes for some Decorations, I had to change some things.

Spoiler: EDIT: For those who need a Feebas, it's been simplified now • show
[quote=Serebii]Each day, during the daytime (06:00 to 20:00), if you go under this bridge at the north part of Route 119, you will be able to fish nothing but Feebas. During the night time and in any other place on the route, Feebas has a 5% chance of appearing.

[/quote]

KirbyFluttershy

I've been testing with my theory on getting a shiny pokemon with a DexNav, but it seems the chains can break easily.

anyway here's my QR code

Rikaria

Chaining isn't that bad now, actually. Just the fact that they either disappear or move faster the further the chain is is what's upsetting. Anyway, added your base to the first post.

EDIT: Updated my QR codes. They're mainly just Flag updates, but there's also a few Decoration changes as well as different lighting options.

KirbyFluttershy

When you guys share your secret base QR codes, please be sure to tell us the location and the spot of your base so we can delete some of these random people with the same spots as we can scan your QR code. To give out further information, all you have to do is go to your areanav and then go to base(s) and then the one with the house icon is your base so it should tell you the information where your secret base is. if you have a secret base in secret meadow and shore, you can just tell the us the number.

Rikaria

2014 Dec 07, 00:58:20 #199 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 14, 13:39:57 by Rikaria
Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 Dec 07, 00:28:59
if you have a secret base in secret meadow and shore, you can just tell the us the number.

Except all of those on my game are taken up by Blissey teams lol
Spoiler: More specifically... • show
They (the Blissey) all only have one move: Healing Wish. The Bases also have the level unlocker item (which removes the cap placed on Super-Secret Base teams) that you can get post-Delta, making leveling your Pokémon tons faster than Pokémon League Round 2.

EDIT: Updated my QR codes for (possibly) the last time due to Flag count. Most of them are at one spot now. Two particular designs will probably annoy you, so I made two other codes where it was less tedious to get around.

EDIT 2: Cleaned up the first post and added some more guidelines for Super-Secret Bases.

Go Up