My Pony OC

Started by AppleJackBrony, 2012 Apr 30, 23:50:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AppleJackBrony

Hey! Everypony! I just wanted to try to see what I would look like as a pony and I used a pony creator to make this... Buuut it looks really nice and if somepony out there could make my pony look EXTREMELY better I would be greatful. And I am a drummer so a cutiemark for me would be two drumsticks crossed. I'm posting a picture so you can get an idea. Also can you find a good name for him so I don't mess up on some name like oh I don't know Jacob Wattson, I know really bad huh? Well again I would be very thankful to anypony who can help me with this project of mine. Also one more thing I DO NOT want that kind of name and my name is not Jacob Wattson so yeah find a different one, Thank you.
:]

My Pony:

daswed

You should have something cool like Hexi kicks, Hexi kicks is when you do 6 bass drum kicks per second.

AppleJackBrony

YEAH! That sounds EPIC! But one thing is I want something that is main for a drumset so I chose drumsticks. OH! I got an idea, how about drumsticks with lighting or fire or BOTH oh that would be awesome. I love to play fast!

daswed

How about 2 drum sticks inside a lightning bolt?

AppleJackBrony

How would that look out? Hmmm. Sounds awesome but will there be fire?

daswed

I don´t know, probably...

Alot of fire.

AppleJackBrony

Awesome. So, will you be able to do it like the shine and stuff like that? smooth lining and not like scribble stuff like others do?

daswed

I´m sorry, but I can´t draw at all, if I could I would. I´m just giving ideas, but I think you can find somepony who can take requests, it doesn´t seem that hard to draw.

Dawnstar

If you're using the pony creator I think you are then the cutie mark is limited to about a 38x38 image in order for it to show up when imported. Cutie marks tend to be very simple in design anyway so what you can fit in such a small image will fit in fine anyway.
That said, I threw something together real quick if you're interested: . Probably needs some tweaking though, but try it out and let me know how it turns out.

daswed

That looks really good.

AppleJackBrony

My new pony with a cutie mark:

Thanks you guys, it looks great and now only to make it in a 3D kind a matter!

Ramisha

Ummm...hi,If you want me to I could draw your pony just specify which style;
This one takes the least time
This one takes a while,but it's my favourite.
This one doesn't take as much time as the 2nd but takes a bit more time than the 1st.  :) I'd be really happy to draw your pony.
(note:this is all the same pony,not mine,it's Shadechaser)

GoldenTerrabyte

Not my decision, but the bottom is my favorite.
I'm back

Ramisha

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Aug 29, 18:20:42
Not my decision, but the bottom is my favorite.

Thanks,it was really hard to make, it was actually a picture of Fluttershy but I added Twilight's horn.

Go Up