*coughhackcough* Ponies?

Started by Star Striker, 2012 Jul 14, 23:25:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Star Striker

2012 Jul 14, 23:25:38 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 14, 23:27:42 by Star Striker
Spoiler: don't click this here spoiler unless you have see the latest teaser video from the Hub on Equestria Daily/youtube/comic con(July 14th) • show

So, Crystal ponies?
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
The song is about a "Crystal Faire" and there is talk of Crystal ponies within the song~! So.. are Crystal ponies a new type of creature that lives within Equestria? Are they just magical unicorns devoted to crystals. Are Crystals the reason magic exists in Equestria? What is this glorious and potentially world twisting news all about~?

Also excitement levels for season 3 found to be increasing among the general brony community.

Feel free to gimme a hoof to the face if this turns out to be a duplicate, I felt that (spoiley-spoiler-mc-spoilington) could use its own thread.

Crystal Chaos

D: Now trolls will pick on me!

Book Smarts

HUGE SPOILER!!!
Spoiler: show
It's going to be great, I knew the second a crystal kingdom was placed in the lore of a toy, that there was going to be an episode about it. Probably going to be about the mane 6 going overboard trying to show off the crystal kingdom culture, that they learn the visitors were actually wanted to see Equestria.

McSleuthburger

I already updated my season 3 from comic con thread with this so im going to lock this thread up

any questions or concerns please pm me
thanks
McSleuth
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up