RPG: Darion

Started by Snowcraft_Pony, 2014 Jul 27, 15:52:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MillenniumPony

Orange blinked in surprised.
"Who are you?" she asked as she cast a lesser shield spell on the new, white unicorn.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
You wake up to find that you are a pony! Now to save Equestria! http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13248.0

StormDancer01

Phoenix flapped her right wing, her right side stinging from the cut. She looked up from her flank, observing the bandit fighting with the other ponies. It looked like the bandit's hooves were full, taking care of the other ponies, so... where was the cat??

Snowcraft_Pony

((Take an offence move please someone.))

The bandit swung again, having missed the target, and missed again.

White Shimmer

"White Shimmer, Master Archer... kinda. I wanted to come with you too, but well...", he said, while putting a arrow on his bow and aiming carefully. "You went out before we had tme to finish the talk. Doesn'rt matter, i am here now anyways."
He shruged and focused, firing his bow just as the skeleton tries to swing at him again.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

((Should we create a ooc thread and maybe figure out some abilities and traits?))

Snowcraft_Pony

((Good idea.))

The skeleton was hit by the arrow in the rib cage, causing the arrow to become stuck, but it limited the skeletons movement, and it could no longer attack, so it fled, leaving a saddlebag behind.

StormDancer01

Phoenix ignores the saddlebag, figuring it probably has something good in it, but knowing that she didn't fight for it, so it really isn't hers.

She trots over to where the bandit was first standing, and sees tracks in the dust. Looking closely, she sees they're cat tracks. They head into a nearby forest. She takes to the wing, following them carefully, while also keeping an eye out for more attackers. Her side still stings, but it's not so bad now that she has something else to think about, dimming to kind of a dull throbbing.

(this is the first time I've RPed in present-tense, not past-tense. Just mentioning. I should mark it in my calendar so I can make it a holiday. :P)

White Shimmer

White nodded happily and carefully picked up the saddlebag, looking into it briefly, before putting it on his bag. Then he looks around, and slowly follows Pheonix, his bow ready. "What are we even looking for?"

((Can i have a brief note of whats in the bag? And also, shall i create the ooc thread, or will you do that?))

Snowcraft_Pony

((Hey, I'm gm, I choose what you find, Stormdancer! Also, the cat is in the saddlebag.))

StormDancer01

((Sorry - I don't know how this works.  >.< First time with this kind of RP.

And... if I found cat tracks, but the cat's in the bag, then...

what am I tracking...

DUN DUN DUNNNNN))

Snowcraft_Pony

((There're no tracks to follow.))

StormDancer01

((well, that's no fun. What am I supposed to be doing then??))

Snowcraft_Pony

((Lookin' in the saddlebag and letting the DM do her job.))

White Shimmer

White was about to go, as the saddlebag opened on his bag and said cat crawled on his back, emiting a small and cute "Meow!". "Oh my... A cat? That's what they wanted?", he said, while carefully putting the cat on the ground and petting her.

((White usually has high charisma, so a normal cat probally won't dislike him.))

MillenniumPony

"Aww, what a cute kitty!" Orange pet the cat with her hoof.
"Let's bring her back to her owner," she said, while already walking back the way they came.
You wake up to find that you are a pony! Now to save Equestria! http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13248.0

StormDancer01

((AAAAAAND Phoenix is trapped in a paradox, never to be seen or heard from AGAIN. :P))

((JK))

Snowcraft_Pony

The group returned the cat to the old mare and she replied with a warming smile. "Thank you, kiddies. Here, as promised."

The group received one pair of bracers. Now they must figure out who gets to wear them.

Go Up