The LoE Equestria Games

Started by Holiday Cheer, 2018 Jul 20, 19:54:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Holiday Cheer

2018 Jul 20, 19:54:19 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 28, 16:52:40 by Holiday Cheer

Fillies and Gentlecolts.  The Equestria Games Committee would like to announce the first LoE Equestria Games.  This is a celebration of the spirit of teamwork and the bonds of friendship throughout all of Equestria!  This competition will feature a variety of events and all ponies young and old are welcome to join.

The Games will be held from July 22-28, with events occurring at 12PM and 9PM GMT.  You don't have to show up at both times.  The same events will be held at both times with the exception of the Pillow Tag and the Airshow Competition which will only be held at 9PM GMT on their respective days since these require more ponies and coordination ahead of time.  The two times are so ponies in different time zones can still participate in the events.

Following the Opening Ceremony the schedule for the events is as follows:

Tuesday, July 24: Pegasus Airshow and Flight Race. - CLOUDOPOLIS (Meet at Flight School)  Event Early Session at 12PM GMT, Late Session at 9PM GMT.
Wednesday, July 25: CK Earth Pony Hoof Race, Unicorn Obstacle Race. (Meet at CK Stadium) Event Early Session at 12PM GMT, Late Session at 9PM GMT.
Thursday, July 26: Pillow Tag Tournament.  - HEARTLANDS PVP ARENA  Event starts at 9PM GMT.
 Friday, July 27: Earth Pony Triathalon, Unicorn Teleport Race.  (Meet at Cantermore Fountain) Event Early Session at 12PM GMT, Late Session at 9PM GMT.
Saturday, July 28:  All Team Cross Country Race, All Team Relay.  - (Meet at Ponydale Town Hall) 7PM GMT.
Equestria Games Closing Ceremony - CK Stadium following last events.

Everypony is welcome to attend the events as a competitor.  Ponies who aren't already on a team will be assigned to the third Crystal Kingdom team.  You can check out my Planning thread on the forum for more information and maps of the race routes. 

And if you would like to volunteer to help with the events, please let me know either here or when you see me in game.

Current Rankings

Crystal Kingdom: Gold 7  Silver 4 Bronze 5  TOTAL POINTS: 34
Cloudopolis:        Gold 5  Silver 8 Bronze 3  TOTAL POINTS: 34
Ponydale:            Gold 4  Silver 5  Bronze 7  TOTAL POINTS: 29

Current Team Rosters

PONYDALE:

Captain: Festive Cheer
Lemon Cloud
Random Fandom
Day Dream
Cheshire Cat
Fluffy Cloud
Stellar Eclipse
Melody Sweetheart-Cheer
Pink Horse
Amethyst Crust
Night Flame

CLOUDOPOLIS:

Captain: SirDeadPuppy
Sunny Skies
Sky Arrow
Fourth Dimension
Chrome Thunder
CMC Scootaloo
Sweet Cookie
Sweet Zeal
Black Orichalcos
Eggy Purplemane
Marchprincess
SnowyBreze
Pastel
Rosalia
Novy Sprinkle
Night Striker
Shadow Azure
Golden Sky

CRYSTAL KINGDOM:
Woven
Blue Storm
Frozen Wing
Sunny Sandbar
Lucky Light
Mysteryfail

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR MAKING LOE A WONDERFUL PLACE WHERE WE CAN HOLD EVENTS LIKE THIS!!!!!!  GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME!

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

Pumpkin Glow

I am really looking forward to watching the events and seeing all ponies do their best!  ^-^

Sunny Skies (NLR)

The Cloudopolis team is ready for the Equestria Games and to have a lot of fun! :) really looking forward to it :D

marshmallowfluff

2018 Jul 21, 15:57:54 #3 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 21, 16:00:56 by marshmallowfluff
lloking forward to cheering for the pones! good luck to those competing! :D

(edit: this is 4:00 pm est right? I'm not sure if i have the conversion right)
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

Mike Dragon

Ermegherd! This sounds so much fun! :D I want in but I am unsure about what time that will be on my time zone. D:
Find me on Deviant Art! :D http://mike-dragon.deviantart.com/
I also stream art and games on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mike_dragon/

PawzTheDrFoxFan

Quote from: marshmallowfluff on 2018 Jul 21, 15:57:54lloking forward to cheering for the pones! good luck to those competing! :D

(edit: this is 4:00 pm est right? I'm not sure if i have the conversion right)
Nope. 5pm where I'm at (est)

PawzTheDrFoxFan

Well, I didn't know about this till right now (AT 1 FLIPPIN AM) so I'll probably join tomorrow lol

Holiday Cheer

Mike, if you ask I can tell what time it will be.  For those unfamiliar with GMT, 9PM will be:

5PM EDT
4PM CDT
3PM MDT
2PM PDT

10PM London Time
11PM Other Euro Time

And Pawz, you've missed nothing yet.  Please come to the Opening Ceremony today at 9PM when it will kick off!

marshmallowfluff

Quote from: PawzTheDrFoxFan on 2018 Jul 22, 01:15:19Nope. 5pm where I'm at (est)

ah thank you! sorry i got confused with the time conversion! :D
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

Mya-Chan

Quote from: marshmallowfluff on 2018 Jul 22, 11:13:46ah thank you! sorry i got confused with the time conversion! :D

Me too, but I guess now we have a lot of time to spend until 5PM. ;)
Hello everypony! I'm Mya! Weetie Mya's player! And in this forum, I'll generally post some screen shots that I've taken, maybe YOU can be on them! So leave a comment if you appreciate them and maybe participate to make them with me! Well know, rendez-vous at Legends of Equestria! bye!

Hallow Night

Sadly, I was not able to make it due to life events and vacation, but I bet that you all(the team that made it happen)did a great job of making it the event! Looking forward to more! ^-^ 

Hallow Night

Quote from: Moon Dasher on 2018 Jul 22, 14:16:09Sadly, I was not able to make it due to life events and vacation, but I bet that you all(the team that made it happen)did a great job of making it the event! Looking forward to more! ^-^ 
wait I didnt look at the date,Ill be there sorry.

dennisw100

is the event on both server America and European?

Holiday Cheer

2018 Jul 22, 16:15:55 #13 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 22, 16:20:14 by Holiday Cheer
Just the Amareica server.  We are in room d29f0ff of the Crystal Kingdom Stadium right now.

Holiday Cheer

And enjoy these pre-event promo pictures by some V E R Y F A M O U S ponies:

CMC Scootaloo

This promo picture looks wonderful, you outdid yourself there, Gloomy Feathers! I put this on Derpibooru for last-minute advertisement.^^
And now, time for the Games! I will join you any moment! 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Rainbowdash15

What teams are there and is it late to sign up?

CMC Scootaloo

No, it's not too late. You can still join a team. Each team has a member cap of 20 now and I think Team Cloudsdale (my team) is now full. But there is still Team Ponyville that has only 8 members right now.
You can ask Sir Dead Puppy, the captain of Team Cloudsdale, or Sunny Skies, the co-captain, if there's a spot open in the team.
But I would recommend joining either Team Crystal Empire (they have only four members) or Team Ponyville, whose team captain is Festive Cheer. Those two teams are lower on members right now.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

2018 Jul 22, 19:31:51 #18 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 22, 23:48:57 by SunnySkies95
Hi Rainbow Dash :) we have 18 members in the Cloudopolis team, we still have two more rooms for ponies to join :) but i would recommend joining the Ponydale Team or the Crystal Empire Team since they are low in members (as Scoot said). You need to talk to the captain of the team to sign up.

chrome thunder

So what's this about the Dragon Kingdom declaring war on Equestria? And the games being subject to attack?

Go Up