Do you remember Pikachu and his love for ketchup?

Started by Bro1997, 2014 Aug 16, 20:13:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bro1997

I'm not one who watches the Pokémon anime much, but I do have my share of scenes from the show that I like to watch. Most notably the ones featuring Pikachu from the first season. This is one of my favorites, even though it is funny it's also pretty sad. R.I.P Ketchup Bottle.

lozer35

me,spectrum, splashy, and lightning are THE pegasus four !!

Shadow Mare

Bro1997

2014 Aug 16, 20:59:15 #4 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 16, 21:07:30 by Bro1997
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Aug 16, 20:52:10
can you stop making these topics?

What do you want me to do, exactly? Isn't the point of a forum to create topics? Why are you so annoyed anyway?! Which rule in the forum rule book does it say "Don't create too many topics"? Just tell me, seriously! I wouldn't be too surprised if they sent out a warning or even worse terminated my account over something as little as creating topics. And are you talking about the video games section or the entire forum in general? Because people have replied to many of the topics I've created. Are you annoyed because I put on topics? Do you really want me off this forum? Because I'm certain many members do. I don't think anyone on this site likes me and hates when my name is seen throughout parts of the forum. It's like I'm supposed to put topics only sometimes or something!

Zsaszz

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 16, 20:59:15
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Aug 16, 20:52:10
can you stop making these topics?

What do you want me to do, exactly? Isn't the point of a forum to create topics? Why are you so annoyed anyway?! Which rule in the forum rule book does it say "Don't create too many topics"? Just tell me, seriously! I wouldn't be too surprised if they sent out a warning or even worse terminated my account over something as little as creating topics. And are you talking about the video games section or the entire forum in general? Because people have replied to many of the topics I've created. Are you annoyed because I put on topics? Do you really want me off this forum? Because I'm certain many members do. I don't think anyone on this site likes me and hates when my name is seen throughout parts of the forum. It's like I'm supposed to put topics only sometimes or something!

Well, first of all don't be so paranoid saying that everyone here hates you, or even seeing your name appear on the forum, second it's not against the rules but flooding the forum with random topics is not necessary at all, I have 4 months on this forum and only have 3 topics, and in the other one that I have 2 years I have only 5 topics so is not really necessary to make a topic for every idea you come up with. Having a few arguments with the forum members doesn't make you the most hated person or something like that.

Go Up