Suggest a minecraft mod today

Started by TeslaPod, 2014 Jun 28, 02:46:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TeslaPod

2014 Jun 28, 02:46:18 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 28, 04:15:27 by Prismatic
Greeting I run a research facility in minecraft and would like to ask you people what mods to test on. Yes I know this should be in the minecraft forums ,but we thought it would be nice to go some where else that isn't where we are at and see what they think.

Now I need to layout thing some people tend to ask can I join in or another question that does not concern this topic so we ask you kindly to not do that ,because it's been a problem in the past. In short we ask you to ask no questions that's it.

Also, if your wondering what facility this is then here
This profile will be set off-line

Prismatic

I went ahead and moved your thread to Video Games since it is more fitting there.

You've got an interesting concept here.  It might be easier to give some more detail about the facility to help minimize some of the problems you've already mentioned.

Naura

Oh, Oh! Mo'creatures or mine little pony! xP
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Tekner

Please feel free to test my mod. I don't have any guide for it yet as it's still in development. All you really need to know is that you can use the /race set earth/unicorn/pegasus/alicorn and /stat set strength/magic/agility/alignment1/alignment2/alignment3/level commands in singleplayer or as a server operator. Other than that, go to the inventory screen to access the stats and abilities page. Abilities can be dragged onto the hotbar and used like any other item. I also added several items, such as custom beds for each pony. Oh, and try to find the everfree biome ^^

TeslaPod

2014 Jun 28, 10:23:04 #4 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 28, 11:42:22 by TeslaPod
Naura Mo'Creatures resulted in the monsters nearly destroying the test chambers.
Yes we tell results
As for you Tekner there are a 3 problems
1.The ability inventory
2.Textures
3.Your brew doesn't seem to function properly
Also I'm putting your potions in the lethal chart
This profile will be set off-line

Spark Lights

Pod your facility logo seems similar to mine  :l

A bit busy at times

MrEmu

Quote from: Spark Lights on 2014 Jul 01, 17:31:31