Want your OC in a fantasy RPG?

Started by FlameandIce, 2014 Jun 26, 01:05:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jun 26, 12:41:28
Also, ReiMar, if your character's originally a dragon pony, did you think about perhaps the character could be just a dragon here?

She's not a Dragonpony, she's a magical hybrid that I call a half-dragon, since everyone else in the story call her that) And I want her to retain that trait. If I wanted to make a new character, I'd go with Shadow Walker then) ^^''
Also, human characters. Can't make a Dragon)
:]

Naura

Name: Naura
Nickname: none
Back story: Look my Oc page, in the signature.
Appearance: My profile picture, her but humanfied... (Will be able to go into more details later)
Class: Mage.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

GoldenTerrabyte

Oh all right. But I still need to know why a backstory is required, it'll be easier to make a good one.
I'm back

FlameandIce

2014 Jun 26, 12:54:31 #23 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 26, 13:01:52 by FlameandIce
it's not really a backstory sorry I made this early in the morning and wasn't really thinking what I should of said was a basic description of a character like who they are and anything important about them. Like for the main character I put "A young man with strange powers. He has no recollection of the past."
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

-ReiMar-

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2014 Jun 26, 12:54:31
Also something I feel a should mention at some point each class will learn a move called dark mode which I suppose could count as a limit form (For those familiar with Kingdom Hearts) This is optional if you don't want your OC to have it X3

So, what does that mean and what will it bring on the table?
X3

FlameandIce

2014 Jun 26, 13:19:10 #25 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 26, 13:20:46 by FlameandIce
boosts certain stats but lowers others for 10 turns  (Might change this) for varying MP (MIght change it to something else) cost pretty much it's a status change.
RP idea give me feedback

-ReiMar-

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2014 Jun 26, 13:19:10
boosts certain stats for 10 turns  for varying MP (MIght change it to something else) cost

I guess my character can do something like that. I'd call it "Drive" though)) X) Boost attack)

AaronMk

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2014 Jun 26, 11:04:42
It's just a small game I'm making using RPG maker it won't be anything big just a small project As of right now I'm calling it heart and Souls (Yeah bad name I know)

Bah, here I thought you were going to play Baldur's Gate or something with a party of ported-over OCs and you were going to do a classical screen-shot LP/After Action Report thread.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Naura

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2014 Jun 26, 13:19:10
boosts certain stats but lowers others for 10 turns  (Might change this) for varying MP (MIght change it to something else) cost pretty much it's a status change.

I don't want that X3
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Randam Saiko

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2014 Jun 26, 12:46:19
well the problem with that is I cannot make a dragon a main party member (At least as far as I am aware of.) :s

You can easily apply a dragon sprite onto an actor the same way you apply any character/actor sprites.
Open up the data base and go to actors. Then click on the actor and click the left box under "graphics." Scroll down to Monster2 and apply either dragon sprite to it. Don't worry about the movements, the system already takes care of that. As for the art used in the menu, just copy and paste an image into this address:

C:\Users\Username\Documents\RPGVXAce\ProjectName\Graphics\Faces

After the visuals are done, just create the class and apply the skills into it. Hope this helps!

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

FlameandIce

Yeah I could call it something else for your character if you want ReiMei maybe like Dragon Drive or something?

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Jun 26, 13:27:19
well the problem with that is I cannot make a dragon a main party member (At least as far as I am aware of.) :s

You can easily apply a dragon sprite onto an actor the same way you apply any character/actor sprites.
Open up the data base and go to actors. Then click on the actor and click the left box under "graphics." Scroll down to Monster2 and apply either dragon sprite to it. Don't worry about the movements, the system already takes care of that. As for the art used in the menu, just copy and paste an image into this address:

After the visuals are done, just create the class and apply the skills into it. Hope this helps!

Really? huh good to know thanks for infroming me Saiko ^-^
RP idea give me feedback

Randam Saiko

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2014 Jun 26, 13:29:36
Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Jun 26, 13:27:19

Really? huh good to know thanks for infroming me Saiko ^-^

No problem! If you need any help with how the software works, feel free to ask me. It'll be a pleasure to help.
Also, press F1 to open up the guidebook.
Spoiler: This reference to terms is a great help too for Sp-Parameters • show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

FlameandIce

Yeah I skimmed through the guidebook last night while working on the opening cutscene it took sometime but I got it to work X3
RP idea give me feedback

-ReiMar-

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2014 Jun 26, 13:29:36
Yeah I could call it something else for your character if you want ReiMei maybe like Dragon Drive or something?

Why did I became "Mei" all of a sudden?) XD
lol

Hmm...Dragon Fury will do)
:D

FlameandIce

oh whoops I read your name wrong :P
and alright I'll do that
RP idea give me feedback

Go Up