Sonya's Roleplay ((Jump-in))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 Jun 17, 21:18:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sonyablademaster

Story: It about 4 year before Twilight Sparkles move to Ponyville and two new ponies have move in to town and Pinkie Pie is hosting there welcoming party for them.

The new ponies: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2762.0

Rules
1. No fighting
2. No cussing
3. You can use alicons
4. Try to have fun.

"Don't see why she have to do this to us" Grey Phoenix said and May smiles says "She trying make friends for us." He had a  :l look then he saw a pony with rainbow color hair but stay where he is.

Teal Turken

((Teal didn't officially move to Ponyville until he was late 18 years old so right now he's like...13 cause he moved in a year after twilight arrived. He's here on summer break/winter break/whatever break ovO Teal's like 2ft 3inches at this age, down from 3.4))

Teal trots through the streets looking around at all the things that are different and new to him.
He sees Grey Phoenix and May and walks up to them.
Hello! he says looking up at them.

sonyablademaster

"Hi sweety" May said and Grey looks and May pokes him "Hi"

Teal Turken

My name's Teal, are you here on break too?

sonyablademaster

"We are new to this town" May said and pokes Grey again "I'm Grey Phoenix and this May Fires"

Teal Turken

It's nice to meet you, I bet Pinkie Pie will throw you a party when she sees you like she did me. Unless she's setting it up right now -.-

sonyablademaster

"We meet her" Grey said flatly and May says "Yes, and I'm sorry for how Grey acted"

Teal Turken

I don't know what you mean but Pinkie forgives easy. ^-^ The young pegasus says.

sonyablademaster

"He don't like ponies like Pinkie" May said "The party going to start soon"

Teal Turken

I didn't get an invite actually, I heard she invites everypony. Maybe mines is late? o.O

sonyablademaster

"Maybe you come with us as a friend" May said and Grey rolled his eyes  and got a  :l from May and says "O.K."

Teal Turken

Really? You'd bring me as your guest? Thank you! Teal says ecstatically jumping up and down.

sonyablademaster

May smiles and Grey gives a weak smile and May says "We were heading there now"

Teal Turken

Oh I'm sorry, did I hold you up? Teal asks suddenly feeling kinda bad. :s

sonyablademaster

"No sweety" May said and rubs Teal's head.

Teal Turken

sonyablademaster

"We use to live in Canterlot" May said.

Teal Turken

Canterlot? Really? Wow what's it like?

sonyablademaster

"It wonderful, I was a noble there and Grey wasn't so stay friends I came here" she said.

Teal Turken

eeee! My new friends are from Canterlot! :3 Teal says hopping in place.

Go Up