Make up a secret about the person above you~ (reactivated)

Started by Kelvin, 2014 Oct 20, 21:07:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

FeverishPegasus

What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Nightshade Star

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

OldenEmpire

What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

FeverishPegasus

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

OldenEmpire

Is secretly crushing the 14th pancake rebellion with syrup, butter, and a fork. Crushing pancake rebellions part of a compete breakfast.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

FeverishPegasus

Secretly is a pancake insurgent, seeking to topple the tyranny of Super Sayian Pony

Super sayian pony

Secretly is a Spy for me gaining intel about the Rebellion

SCIENCE!!

OldenEmpire

Has secretly been behind the pancake revolution all along.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

FeverishPegasus

Secretly seeks to find the heir to the throne, by identifying those most committed to Pancake Nation.

OldenEmpire

Is secretly guarding some of the lost ancient treasures of the Pancake Nation

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

DarkSpectre

Free Hugs!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

Go Up