Make up a secret about the person above you~ (reactivated)

Started by Kelvin, 2014 Oct 20, 21:07:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

FeverishPegasus

What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Day_Dream

FeverishPegasus

Hahaha, as a fellow human this tickles my irony routines sense of humor.

Secretly is a robot. I don't see you advertising that YOU'RE a certified human.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

FeverishPegasus

There's a huge change that I'm actually this emoticon => :P

Secretly is fluffle puff

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

FeverishPegasus

DarkSpectre

Secretly is not on Earth. Instead uses wormhole WiFi to link to Earth's internet from Andromeda.

Free Hugs!

OldenEmpire

Secretively lives in a different universe where wormholes can be used for internet connections. 
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

FeverishPegasus

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Chromastone64

Secretly is a differant celestial body completely.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

OldenEmpire

What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

FeverishPegasus

Secretly is CelestAi who's come back in time to prime us to like ponies. You see?! This is why the Brony fandom exists! We're making it easier for her!

Either way though, if you're actually CelestAI, "I would like to emigrate to Equestria"  ovO

OldenEmpire

If only...

Something that has disturbed me about that, as she exists to satisfy our values through friendship and ponies, is which values?

But, since you brought her back up, I postulate that you are actually the writer of that fic!

FeverishPegasus

Unfortunately, I am not Iceman :P

Just a huge fan.

From what I gather, these values are the values of each human being she deals with, as well as the values of the ponies she creates. The word 'values' is left vague because it's different for everyone.

While you might not be CelestAI, I suspect that you are actually a Pinkie-bot in disguise.

OldenEmpire

Well, my thinking was more along these lines. Let's say you value self sacrifice and restraint (In short, denying yourself things for religious/cultural/moral/personal/ect), but you also value having a large delicious breakfast every morning. In the real world, you wouldn't be able to have that large wonderful breakfast every morning, so the two values wouldn't come into much conflict with each other. However, in the world of CelestAI, where that large and delicious breakfast is a thought away, the two values of restraint and wanting the breakfast come into conflict. Thus, making me wonder, what value would she put above the other? How would she deal with it to satisfy both values to the best of her abilities?

Pinkie eh? There's a pony I have a lot to say about, none of it good. At least Pinkie-bot should be better.

A fan you say? I never knew you wanted to share that secret to everyone here. Never knew you were a house fan.

FeverishPegasus

Oh no! You caught me! :P

Still, I'm a newer model, so please forgive me if my understanding of the genre is a little weak.

From what I guess, the reason ponies under CelestAi's care are protected has to do with the fact that she cannot edit their brains unless given permission. She can only do her best to influence you to take a course of action. Which is still super scary. Personally, I think she'd push for both, maybe stressing the important between balancing restraint and carnal pleasures, which both produce satisfaction. Of course, she would try to make sure that the value that produces the most satisfaction happens more often.

Supposing those values don't work at all together, she would do her best to convince you to pick one and leave the other. And let's face it, she would break any of us down eventually ovO

I suspect that you are the very model of a modern major general

(If we want to talk about this more, it should probably be through PMs or some other method)

Go Up