true or false? (guessing game~)(reactivated)

Started by Kelvin, 2014 Oct 21, 01:05:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

moonbeam16

True.  I love that game!
There used to be a thread...

The pony below me plays Yu-Gi-Oh.

Silverbeat

Used to be true! But not anymore. I used to play with my sister when we were fillies, but we sort of just stopped eventually. I still have my cards, though. Don't know if she still has hers.

The pony below me likes playing board games.
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

Ponies991087

True!

The pony below me loves gems/jewels ect.

Thunder Spin

I actually hate them

The pony below me is in the discord server of Legends of Equestria (does that sound personal?)

Nightshade Star

I deleted it after one hour.

The pony below me is a singer (ish)

Thunder Spin

I think my voice is pretty good but I'd rather be dancing the song instead of singing it x3

The pony below me played on the last hide and seek in LoE

Silverbeat

True ^-^

The pony below me is likely going to play hide and seek in LoE next week.
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^

Thunder Spin

I'll try to be there on time x3

The pony below me also wants to play hide and seek in LoE

Nightshade Star

Hopefully

If my parents let me

The pony below has at least two OCs.

Silverbeat

So, so true.
Let's see...I've got Silverbeat & Busta Rhyme as my two top ones. And then Hopeful Horizons, Pawprints, Lucky Star, Techno Jam, Misty Twister, Cheetah Dash, Summer Breeze, Rocky Roads, Diamond Sky and Mint Condition. I think that's at least two  X3

The pony below me has an OC that is based on themselves, or a friend/family member.

Night Striker

True, though my top three OCs reflect on the different "phases" I went through lol

The Pony below me has a non-pony OC

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Silverbeat

True  :D  If we're not including things other than MLP, I only have one. A griffon named Ace that's a friend of Silverbeat's. Silver in LoE wears a flower in her mane, but it's actually supposed to be a feather. One of Ace's.

The pony below me has an OC for something other than MLP.

Nightshade Star

True. There's
Airina
Aurora
Jaz
Aaron
Flora
Diana
Flare
Ariana
*rants about the OCs for a year*

The pony below me has a OC that is human

Thunder Spin

I actually have two OCs that are humans. Ravenna and Blade.

The pony below me has a hybrid OC [hybrid=a mix of animals(if you didn't understand, try searching it on Google)]

Cloudy Skies

2018 Feb 06, 12:06:20 #694 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 06, 12:09:59 by Cloudy Skies
:/ You know my secret!  o_O

The person below me is Rarity
Spoiler: show
RARITY IS A TWERP. JK.

Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Nightshade Star

Trulse. My mom forces me to be Rarity but I don't sew clothes, I arrange outfits ;)

The pony below me was apart from this forum for a while, and then came back later (like I did)

Nightshade Star

Actually I'm editing that:

The pony below me needs a hug.

Go Up