Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

waking up with my fiancé kissing her elbow
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Greyscaleisme

Not having school on Friday!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Midnight Breeze

First cold front of the season. Overnight the temperature dropped a full 30 degrees, from 90 to 60.

Julius

2014 Sep 13, 20:13:00 #5043 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 13, 20:20:16 by Julius
Been playing the early Smash demo for a while today, and Itty bought me some pizza. It was glorious. :')
Purr~

MrEmu

Just got back inside from stargazing and listening to music at the same time, it's quite relaxing...
JUST as a VERY special song ends 2 shooting stars fly by at once, the symbolism there is...magical! X3
I feel my wish has already came true. ^-^

Ramisha

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Sep 13, 22:26:422 shooting stars

METEORS  >:O
Once I saw 2 bolides (they are very bright meteors). One was really huge and orange, and it didn't move super fast like the other ones.
Aww man, I wish there were more meteor showers for us to watch...

Chromastone64

Me and my friend were playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate again, and we fought a monster called a Plesioth. My friend also had a little NPC following him that could steal stuff. Once we hunted the Plesioth, my friend checked what his little thief stole.

Inventory: "Plesioth Head"
lol Think about that: somehow, he had stolen a monsters HEAD without it noticing!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MrEmu

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Sep 14, 06:19:29
Me and my friend were playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate again, and we fought a monster called a Plesioth. My friend also had a little NPC following him that could steal stuff. Once we hunted the Plesioth, my friend checked what his little thief stole.

Inventory: "Plesioth Head"
lol Think about that: somehow, he had stolen a monsters HEAD without it noticing!
OhMiGosh...
That is SO darn funny! lol
And wow...the Plesioth is a pain to fight. :x
Guess the best tactic is to steal his head when he's not looking? :ajshifty:

Chromastone64

OMG We fought another Plesioth today and CHA-CHA STOLE ITS HEAD AGAIN!!! lol
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Dark Hooves

having a day off from work with my fiancé
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Julius

2014 Sep 14, 18:31:51 #5050 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 16, 08:16:23 by Ryo_D_Disk
I was part of an awareness event  today guys! And will be participating next time too! ^-^

Also, tea. :)
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

2014 Sep 14, 22:40:19 #5051 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 17, 17:42:18 by Princess Button
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Sep 14, 18:31:51
I was part of an awareness event  today guys! And will be participating next time too! ^-^

I don't follow...

Pipkin

Spoiler: show

The colours are off, I actually used pink for the eyes....and the angle makes her look angry rofl
I made this.  It was my first cake decorating ever!  I based it off the picture of Rainbow I did last month

Julius

2014 Sep 15, 02:18:28 #5053 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 16, 08:16:59 by Ryo_D_Disk
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Sep 14, 22:40:19
I was part of an awareness event today guys! And will be participating next time too! ^-^

I don't follow...

Of course not you Derp! o_O

To summarize, you could say it's an ongoing event throughout New York's busy areas to raise awareness on how women are treated because of the way they dress or look.

If you want to know more, google it! I can't link it here. X3
Purr~

The Stars

Managed to write an entire 1 page essay in 4 hours... That's supposed to be due today, but really was due days ago and I've just been too lazy to do it till now since now is the last day I get to do it. :U. So, yeah... XD Boy I can't wait to get out of High School.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Midnight Breeze

I got my MEPS date, next thursday. Wish me luck, once I swear in I'm officially an air force recruit. After that, it's 6+ months of DEP.

Julius

I love how a complete stranger can make you feel all of a sudden, just by being nice to you~

Have you ever wanted to run into a complete stranger? I sure do. I hope I do... Again. ^-^
Purr~

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Sep 15, 02:18:28
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Sep 14, 22:40:19
I was part of an awareness event today guys! And will be participating next time too! ^-^

I don't follow...

Of course not you Derp! o_O

To summarize, you could say it's an ongoing event throughout New York's busy areas to raise awareness on how women are treated because of the way they dress or look.

If you want to know more, google it! I can't link it here. X3

Please do mind your wording in the future this is a family freindly forums

Rissian

Just beat FF8 now I'm playing FF7.  :3 I love FF8's story it's my favorite of the older games.

Ramisha

Aaaaaaaaaah!! Slipknot showed their new masks!

[fangirl sounds]

Go Up