Another Open Server Weekend, January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Dec 07, 13:07:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FanofRainbowDash

Can we see the new manes and tails on the pony creator so we can show others what we'll look like?

phirenor

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2014 Jan 13, 12:22:01
Can we see the new manes and tails on the pony creator so we can show others what we'll look like?

It might ruin possible surprise, keep patience guys! Only a couple more days to go!
*glug*

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: phirenor on 2014 Jan 13, 15:43:52
Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2014 Jan 13, 12:22:01

It might ruin possible surprise, keep patience guys! Only a couple more days to go!
*glug*
I need to get a new file extracter Winzip expired!

Pipkin

WinRAR works good for me....

It keeps threatening to expire for me but never does lol

That_Blue_pony

Quick question. Do I need winzip or WinRAR to download this? I don't think my laptop has it installed.

Tekner

I recommend everyone use 7zip. It's free, open-source (which means lots of people constantly improve it free of charge), and supports .zip, .rar, and its own format (better than both .zip and .rar) .7zip
The 7zip format has constantly gotten the best compression on almost all files I compress, but especialy LoE, so it'd be best if you all got 7zip so you can extract it in whatever format we decide to package it in.

That_Blue_pony

Quote from: Tekner on 2014 Jan 14, 16:41:23
I recommend everyone use 7zip. It's free, open-source (which means lots of people constantly improve it free of charge), and supports .zip, .rar, and its own format (better than both .zip and .rar) .7zip
The 7zip format has constantly gotten the best compression on almost all files I compress, but especialy LoE, so it'd be best if you all got 7zip so you can extract it in whatever format we decide to package it in.

Alright thanks so much.

Pipkin

LostSanity

I can still get it if I have WinRAR though, right?
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

McSleuthburger

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Jan 14, 17:50:13

yes
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Tekner

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Jan 14, 17:50:13

Yes lol
Anti-virus software is pretty much the only type of software where you should only have one installed at a time (the other major type being device drivers.) Every other kind of software (games, browsers, general utilities, compression/decompression, etc) work with each other installed.

That_Blue_pony

2014 Jan 14, 18:24:15 #151 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 14, 20:45:22 by That_Blue_pony
Welp, only 10 days to go! I just wanna say how happy I am that all the people working on this game puts so much effort into it to make everyone happy and let bronies enjoy life with such a cute multiplayer game. Im really inspired by your kindness and I hope to see the new things that come in the new stress test. Im happy to know there are good people in the world that strive to make other people happy. and you've done just that to me. Keep on doing what you guys do.  <3 -BluePony

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: That_Blue_pony on 2014 Jan 14, 18:24:15
Welp, only 10 days to go! I just wanna say how happy I am that all the people working on this game puts so much effort into it to make everyone happy and let bronies enjoy life with such a cute multiplayer game. Im really inspired by your kindness and I hope to see the new things that come in the new stress test. Im happy to know there are good people in the world that strive to make other people happy. and you've done just that to me. Keep on doing what you guys do. -BluePony
Ah, pure poetry. :D
I'm back

sammym07

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 14, 18:26:26
Quote from: That_Blue_pony on 2014 Jan 14, 18:24:15
Welp, only 10 days to go! I just wanna say how happy I am that all the people working on this game puts so much effort into it to make everyone happy and let bronies enjoy life with such a cute multiplayer game. Im really inspired by your kindness and I hope to see the new things that come in the new stress test. Im happy to know there are good people in the world that strive to make other people happy. and you've done just that to me. Keep on doing what you guys do. -BluePony
Ah, pure poetry. :D

BUUUUUUTT!

U forgot one thing, Blue.

A heart.

<3

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

phirenor

2014 Jan 15, 00:49:43 #154 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 15, 00:53:18 by phirenor
Really looking for good RP weekend.
I think it's a good time to start planning massive events. Create a new thread first!
It should look like

Jan 25.
Event Name: Great Galloping Gala.
Where: Canterlot Castle
Time. 8.50 p.m. Eastern
Starting point: Canterlot gates.

The goal of these events is simple: just have a good time together.

FanofRainbowDash

Yes! We should make a couple movies by picking some stories in the Canterlot Archives! Who thinks this is a good idea?

LostSanity

I want to play with others too when I do my livestreams so it'll be more exciting that way...

ono

Oh well...

:(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Salnalus

Well, just a bit more than a week left. Funnily enough, this will occur about the same time as my older brother's birthday. How nice.

Valy Wave

I guess everypony which wants to livestream should make a topic for it, so he/she gets more action within the stream and more viewers too. ;)
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears, put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light
My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9560.0

Go Up