Races, Classes, and professions

Started by Lumscale, 2013 Oct 25, 13:57:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lumscale

i know there will be the 3  races ( Earth ponies, Unicorns, and Pegasus) but will there be any different ways to make the races either by traits of talents. another question is will there be classes so that not every earth ponies is the same in battle,  and if so what kind of classes would you like to see? lastly professions what will this give us? as a framer can i grow  food to restore heath or grow Apples to use as a weapon, will there  be armor in the game ( such as the type that the royal guards wear )? what other professions would you like to see?

Tekner

We can't give you any details like that yet. We will probably be talking about some of them during out 24-hour Livestream, however. What I can tell you right now is that the amount of customizability that each pony has in their combat/professions is tremendous. It'd take some effort to make two builds identical.

ig1mi

Quote from: Tekner on 2013 Oct 25, 14:35:53
We can't give you any details like that yet. We will probably be talking about some of them during out 24-hour Livestream, however. What I can tell you right now is that the amount of customizability that each pony has in their combat/professions is tremendous. It'd take some effort to make two builds identical.
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Sobana

I wonder if there will be an option to simply not battle. Like just build your character to just explore the world and mine gems and discover new things and do little puzzles and mini games...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Sobana on 2013 Oct 26, 23:30:01
I wonder if there will be an option to simply not battle. Like just build your character to just explore the world and mine gems and discover new things and do little puzzles and mini games...

One of our biggest goals with LoE is to make it a game where people can play how they want. There will be a lot of social aspects for the players who don't want to fight and do quests.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tekner

Quote from: Sobana on 2013 Oct 26, 23:30:01
You can absolutely do that. Our design allows for progression in one of several or multiple directions, whether it's combat, economics, or exploring.

McSleuthburger

Just wait and see Im sure you guys wont be disappointed

locking up
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up