Will there be gem mining?

Started by Sobana, 2013 Oct 25, 21:24:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sobana

My OC I plan to play on this game will be motivated by a greed of gems. So I was hoping there will be some kind of gem mining, harvesting, gathering going on in this game. Gems are a big part of the world of Equestria, so I imagine there will be. I just hope it isn't like mine metal ore with a low chance of finding a gem. But, if it is, I hope they have like the prospecting thing from WoW so I can get more gems while mining ore. 

I hope the mining aspect will be more like from GW2 and Dark Fall where the mine doesn't despawn or go inert after a player gathers from it but just prevents the same player from mining the node until a certain amount of time has passed. That way players won't be worried about other players stealing their mines and causing less grief in the game.

It would also be cool if they had something like from RS where there is a low chance while mining for gems that a Diamond Dog will pop out of the ground and try to attack you. That would fit so perfectly in with the world.

You could use your gems to create power artifacts or combine gems to make them more powerful... Or just keep them because they are shiny...

I love mining and I'm sure you guys can think of a lot of ways to make it even more fun and interesting! =D

Tekner

We can't discuss undisclosed future plans about the game openly on the forums. We are having a 24-hour Livestream on the 2nd-3rd of November. We should have an FAQ session when you can ask questions. That's your best chance to get them answered.

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up