CrabApples OCs

Started by CrabApple, 2012 Dec 30, 16:41:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CrabApple

2012 Dec 30, 16:41:21 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 01, 13:26:05 by McSleuthburger
I only have one OC so far and that's CrabApple. She's not my pony-sona she's just a character I thought of. I made her a few years ago when me and my friend were eating crab apples. Her personality is ALOT like the one pony that was bullying apple bloom and the other kids. I think her name was babs or something weird like that. I think I'm going to change it up a bit now though. I don't have a pony-sona yet, I can't think of what she would be like. I'm a pretty average person. I might try to make one today. My Internet isn't working and won't be for a few more days. That means I can't post any pictures. I'm using my iPhone right now. I got it for Christmas! I love it! Ok I'm getting way off topic.
[move=9][/move]

Enstramentall

Sounds cool. Kinda like Babs, huh? I like the idea :D. What's she look like?
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

alexandas

I like ponies that aren't perfectly good, that's why I made Redfang, he's like the evilest pony in Equestria
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Go Up