Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

Welcome to Shadows of a fallen world
OOC and Discussion

Location Ponyvile
Time: 12:37pm
Date 7th day of the 3rd month

Intro post
It's an average day in ponyvile the weather is clear the sun is bright, and the towns folk are out as normal, most talking about the recent return of the Crystal empire, others discussing the idea of other kingdoms coming to visit the small town,  but most visiting the market set up for the day selling a wide range of ponyvile home grown goods and wares.
Within the town its most of the adult ponys or at least the ones above school age for Classes are in session for the younger ones, so the scurrying of small foals is nowhere to be heard, but the sounds of the hustle and bustle of the town market can be heard from most of ponyvile   
((At this point your free to do or interact with what you like within ponyvile, Npcs will be controlled by me but your free to introduce them, the mane 6 and other background ponys are in town at this point))

Coffee Rush

A brown coated pegasus was gliding around slowly, only wearing a vest. His superior advised him not to always bring his weaponry in town, so he took his advice.
My OC can be found here!

cloudandis

2013 Feb 05, 21:16:13 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 05, 21:39:36 by cloudandis
Tending to a collection of dark-blue flowers at a nearby flower shop was a Unicorn of blue, her mane a light green. On her rump was a cutie mark of the same image as the flowers.... but something was missing. One of the flowers lacked the pollen producing center. As a result, other ponies generally thought she had the same talent as her mother- gardening. But they didn't know what that missing part of the flower meant. They couldn't quite remember why she had received it either...

Glancing up, her bright yellow eyes spotted a stranger flying above the town. They wore a strange vest, but nothing more. Were they new to town? Forget Me Not watched them carefully, but continued tending to the plants at the front of the shop.

Coffee Rush

The stallion swooped down, landing nearby, and infront of a printer's shop. He had an almost aggressive look in his boyish eyes, which certainly matched his shorter stature. One would mistake him for a teenager.
My OC can be found here!

cloudandis

Heading inside, she could see her mother tending to the Lotus flower collection that she had on the top shelf. Of course, these were not native to Ponyville. They'd been shipped in so that she could have a look at them and then maybe see what the customers thought. As for forget, she'd begun tending to the register. Every now and then they would get a few ponies- some were in for roses, others for flowers that had herbal uses or were for alchemy formulas. But today was going rather slowly. She leaned over the counter and watched where the stranger had vanished- around a corner of some sort. That was where the Printer's shop would be. He looked rather young. Was he working for someone? His vest didn't have any logos and she didn't recognize it. Oh well.

rhyme writer

Rhyme was running his errands today and had stopped by Quills&Sofas to see if they had gotten their shipment of ink from the Crystal Empire. Happy to have a new type of ink he trotted out of the shop with his purchase. Eager to try it out, he stopped by the river and pulled out his blank book(his last one having filled up recently).His horn glowed an ash gray color as the ink flowed out of his saddle bag and snaked its way through the air. It glinted beautifully and different colors seemed to shift through the gleaming black. He proceeded to splash it onto the page, not losing a drop and took note of how it reacted to paper. Just like the liquid form, it too had glints of different colors.
"Simply stunning. I must go over and visit the Crystal Empire library sometime. I hear its massive and filled with books much older than what can be found in the Canterlot library."
A young Pegasus landed near by and Rhyme looked over at the nearby flower shop and its dark blue flowers. "An interesting color," he said to himself.

cloudandis

Perking her ears and her eyes following a new stranger who seemed to right up and dash down the street, she quietly went up to the window. Meanwhile, her mother quickly walked over to fill in the last numbers she'd been putting into the register recently. What was the stranger up to? She could see them heading down to a river, but other building seemed to obscure much else. Other than that, she saw a slight flash- as if magic was being used. And a small line off colors before it quickly faded. "Did Dash give out a free lock of her hair or somewhat...?" she wondered. She glanced down to see some of the blue flowers a little blown over. The mare quickly nuzzled them back to their upright position before heading back in.

rhyme writer

Intrigued by the flowers' unique hue, Rhyme made his way to the flower shop. He put his book and the crystal ink back into his saddle bag as he walked over. As he got closer he could smell the various aromas of the different flowers.

cloudandis

The blue unicorn perked her ears, the sound of clopping hooves nearby. While her mother had decided to tend to the other flowers on the side shelf, she went back over to the register. But she could make out the outline of a pony- in fact, it looked like the one she'd seen run off. He seemed to be taking a good look at the flowers in the front of the shop. "Can I help you?" Forget Me Not asked.

bleyd

a pony completely bald and gray pony. walks the streets sad. he wears a red suit and his black eyes look dull and lifeless. wherever he goes misfortune the accompanying. money flees hooves. the wind plays with the freshly combed mane. pets are uncontrolled. and the sad pony only walks

cloudandis

Still keeping her eyes on the register, forget Me Not could see yet another figure moving outside. Not towards her mother's flower shop though... they seemed to not be focusing on a destination. The mare could see a sort of lost, depressed look in their eyes. Her ears drooped a bit. Were they alright? She couldn't really move right now though, as her mother was busy in the back with some of their flower shipments and the register had to be attended.

Ryo_D_Disk

A white unicorn pony walks upto  the flower shop she holds her head high with dignity and grace, wearing some form of dress with flawless sowmareship, with purple fabrics outlined with silver and around he collar a flawless ruby

cloudandis

Hearing yet another selection of clopping hooves, Forget Me Not glanced up to see a pony dressed in glamour and rather expensive jewelery and attire. She was a little surprised, but at times they did get somepony with a little bit more on them than usual. the mare perked her ears, giving a light smile. "Hello. Can I interest you in some of our flora?" she asked, as her mother had taught her. "We have some new lotus flowers that were shipped in if you'd like to take a look."

bleyd

Ryo_D_Disk

"Ah simply wonderful darling, are you the shop keeper of this fine little establishment, ah for I am in the market for something simply divine to go inside my boutique, so you may be of assistance Yes"   

((Blyed where in the world wide of equestria are you, I know I said I'd control environments but seriously I can't interact if you're in some form of Void give me something to place you in ponyvile))

cloudandis

Forget Me Not gave her a look of surprise. "Well that sounds lovely! I'll see what flora we have that may be able to do the trick for you." she replied.

Her ears lowering in discomfort as the mare jumped, hearing a rather loud smack on one of the windows. Were they broken? She hadn't heard any glass shatter, but she was sure there was some damage. her moths, Soloren, came rushing out. "What in the hay is goin' on around here?" she asked, a stern look on the mare's face. Forget Me Not hid her face under the counter as her mother went outside to see what had happened.

bleyd

(ok ok sorry i think it was obvious where the thing go)

ops sorry my fault the grey pony talk with its reflection in the glass of the florist

i dont see you madam a lot sorry

cloudandis

Soloren gently helped the stranger up, her shoulder acting as a crutch. "I'm sorry sir, but you may have taken a rather hard hit...." she said, although her eyes had an annoyed look in them. "No no, it's fine. But how on earth did you bump into the window?"

bleyd

eh, ah, Where did you come i dont see you arrived.

and i dont bump window i bump in this marvelous mare. says pointing to her reflection

Laebenal

There's two ponies at the Everfree forest, a pegasus and an unicorn. "Come on! You can do it!" Pale Flare said and watched the pegasus trying to fly. "After 7 years this is harder than I thought." Laebenal said trying to fly in place. " I know. You should practice more often." Pale Flare said and sat down. Laebenal regained her balance and now she is flying a circle. "See, it isn't that hard." Pale Flare said watching Laebenal flying above him. "You don't even have wings to try out." Laebenal said and fell down on Pale Flare. "Well... maybe I need some more practice..." Laebenal added and helped Pale Flare back up. "That's why we're here. Here nopony can disturb you and you can practice in peace." Pale Flare said. "Go on. Try again." After straightening her wings Laebenal started to try flying again.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Go Up