Video Games Awsome

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2012 Jul 25, 12:23:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

no I'm not making a thread to state the awesomeness of video games no its a youtube and Live show based around video games and they often have some awesome Minecraft build challenges, but this isn't my point on this occasion i was watching through one of the build challenges the most recent sky build (and I'm still watching it currently) and I found something fairly awesome in it and I felt the need to share it

anyway I'm aware this is probably the wrong area to show it for it should be in movies or video games but again spur of the moment thing so I chose the safe option

((oh just a side note these guys are not bronys bear that in mind ok))

julian

i actually watched it all and woah that sky build is really really really cool <3
i laughed when Sailor_MoonXD died ROFL, that rainbow circle thing was cool i loved it,  really awesome, and the pony skins LOL  :3
really good  :]
Remember everyone is unique, just like you <3

Ryo_D_Disk

I just love the fact it is all Legit everything these guys are what made me buy minecraft in the end

ChilledEagle

2012 Jul 25, 13:34:25 #3 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 25, 13:38:35 by ChilledEagle
Honestly, I don't like them that much. I was subscribed to them for a while but they just get on my nerves so bad with some of their other live shows. I watched this part only and even then I could barely sit through it.
Meh, I guess it's just me.
Edit: I do like how they gave LoE a shout out.

SweBow

Oh sweet!

&feature=player_detailpage#t=600s <-- Direct where they give the shoutout

Ryo_D_Disk

eeyep thats the main reason i posted although they did admit getting there audio mixed up in part 2

SweBow

Hehe yes, It's a different melody for sure.

But still, I like they gave a shoutout ^^

HerpyDooves

This video is awesome, and I think it's epic that they gave a shout-out.

Stardust Dragon

They actually realize they made the mistake and play "Clouds" from here as they start the next video...before it shifts to them landing in Care-A-Lot by flying through the Sonic Rainboom effect. 

I used to watch these guys, but I got tired of them and just stopped watching for a long time.  Then recently I got bored and visited again, and funnily enough I saw the thumbnail and thought "That's Cloudsdale", so I had to watch.  Despite some of their info being wrong or outdated, I'm really glad Fraser gave a shout-out to Bronies in general, especially when he probably predicted some of the comments on the video.

Go Up